You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Star Parker’ tag.
In spite of declining approval ratings for President Obama, the Republican National Committee continues to be in “free fall.” The self declared de facto leader of the Republican Party, Michael Steele, is at least partially responsible. Consider the following embarrassing moments for the RNC:
Voyeur – While promoting itself as the party of conservative values, and Christian morals, the RNC paid for some of its supporters to enjoy an evening at the Voyeur West Hollywood. It wasn’t the alcoholic beverages served at the club that attracted the attention of the “lame-stream media”. The fact that it was advertised as an S&M club was of concern to some. However almost all who learned about the event were offended by the notion that some of the “entertainers” were suspended from the ceiling in nets, and contorting themselves as though having sexual intercourse. Most people learning of the incident were not concerned with the type of birth control utilized by the “entertainers”, whether they were “pro-choice,” or what their sexual preferences might be when they were not “entertaining.”
Michael Steele has repeatedly spoken out expressing personal views, which are contrary to those of the party:
- Abortion – Steele said that abortion was an “individual choice” and opposed a constitutional ban on abortion.
- Homosexuality – Contrary to the “pray-away-the-gay” mentality of the RNC, Steele analogized that position by saying that “… oh, like, tomorrow morning I’m gonna stop being gay… (is like saying)…tomorrow morning I’m gonna stop being black.”
- War in Afghanistan – Speaking at a GOP fundraiser, Steele described the war in Afghanistan as “a war of Obama’s choosing,” He explained that the war was “unwinnable”. Most would consider the first statement erroneous. Suggesting that the war is “unwinnable” put Steele at odds with the vast majority of his own party, who has advocated dedication of more money and troops to that war.
- Rush Limbaugh – Steele voiced his opinion that Limbaugh’s shtick is “incendiary” and “ugly”.
One Republican strategist referred to Steele as the “deepdoodoo Chairman.” Another Republican official compared Steele to the Deepwater Horizon disaster, explaining, and “…there isn’t a cap in the world big enough to shut Michael Steele down.” The dilemma for the GOP is whether to remove the party chairman relatively late in a campaign session. Steele represents one of the few prominent African Americans in the Republican Party, so his removal could hurt the party’s image with African Americans, and with more moderate white independent voters who represent a key voting bloc.
One blogger, Kevin Williamson, suggested that Palin would be a “much better RNC chairman than a presidential candidate”. His rationale was that Palin is good at raising money and she would not get herself “entangled in the minutiae of policy-development, which has not been her forte.” To suggest that Palin’s forte has not been policy-development may be the understatement of the 21st Century. Her statement that the solution to the Deepwater Horizon disaster is to build a dike, will be remembered long after Grandma Palin has moved on to the big cave in the sky, where all the Mama-Grizzlies live according to God’s plan.
The fundamental error in Williamson’s analysis is the assumption that there should be ANY role for Sarah Palin in the Republican Party. Some Republicans don’t view her favorably. American Conservative Magazine reports that even among Tea Party supporters, who only constitute about 18% of the total electorate, Palin only has a 66% approval rating. This conservative publication reports that in 2012, if Palin were to be nominated by the RNC, “Palin would be hard-pressed to break 40% of the vote, and that the 2012 election would be the “most lopsided election victory for the incumbent President since 1984. Ibid.
Surely the Republican Party will heed the warnings of Daniel Larison of the American Conservative Magazine, and seek another leader for the RNC. If the RNC nominates this dike building, gun toting, anti-choice, homophobic, book banning, anti-civil rights, bigoted, unethical, intellectually-impaired, friend of Glenn Beck (the lying sack of dog mess), who is admired by Ted Nugent and Rick Perry, and who treasures moose eye-balls, then a tsunami may be headed for America. If the RNC elevates Sarah Palin to the position as leader of the RNC, or nominates her as their presidential candidate in 2012, then they should reap the whirlwind. Many, who have identified themselves in the past as Republican, may no longer wish to be associated with the party of Sarah Palin. If the Katie Couric interviews were not sufficiently instructive to the leaders of the GOP, consider just a few of the candidates endorsed by Palin in her infinite wisdom:
- Vaughn Ward, the candidate who didn’t know or care if Puerto Rico was a country or territory and showed the incredibly foolish judgment to plagiarize a speech of Barack Obama.
- Carly Fiorina, the candidate who, during her vast experience as a CEO, outsourced thousands of American jobs overseas, and who only regret was that she didn’t fire the people sooner.
- Nikki Haley, the candidate who denied having extra-marital affairs, but whose “lover” produced multiple pages of phone records demonstrating calls that occurred in the middle of the night and lasted longer than an hour.
- Star Parker, the candidate who admitted to having used abortion as her preferred form of birth control, had four abortions, committed welfare fraud, admitted to armed robbery and shoplifting, and who was familiar with multiple forms of illegal drugs.
- Sharron Angle, who is running for Harry Reid’s seat, has expressed her desire to “phase out” Social Security and Medicare.
- Rick Perry who indicated that the Gulf Oil disaster was an “act of God”, and who worked an average of 7 hours per week during the last 4 months.
Given the type of people who earn Palin’s vote of confidence, just imagine for a moment what Palin’s cabinet might look like if she were ever elected. The cabinet would be made up of reality television show stars. The cabinet would look like the list of guests on the Jerry Springer shows for an entire season.
Persons who have followed B.S.’s 12 Step Program are men and women who have shared their experience, strength, and hope in an effort to achieve the type of conservatism that has become known as “common sense”. The only requirement for membership in this elite society is the desire to create as much distance as possible between yourself and reality. The wonderful thing about this society is that it purports to achieve enlightenment through “common sense”, where none may exist. A prerequisite to membership is to cleanse your body of the evil promoted by liberals, sometimes referred to as “reality”. There are no dues or fees, but Beautiful Sarah will gladly accept any contributions you may wish to make as a sign of your devotion to God, and to the principles set forth in this easy 12 Step Program. After taking moral inventory of yourself, compare your score to Sarah’s and see how you rate. Unethical behavior will actually increase your score, so don’t concern yourself with past transgressions.
These are the steps recommended by B.S. Follow these, and you too can reach enlightenment. You will be reborn as a “common sense conservative”, even if you don’t know what that means.
- Getting pregnant is critical: The first step is to become pregnant by the man you think you want to marry. The younger you are when you achieve this goal, the vaster our choice of men will be. Fear not for your future as you will have 9 months to decide if you actually want to marry that man. Pregnancy puts you in the drivers’ seat. As evidenced by Sarah’s experience with Todd, and Bristol’s experience with Levi, just look at what can be accomplished if you take control of your future. If you become unhappy with your choice and opt for an abortion, don’t worry. You won’t fall from grace, or Sarah’s blessing. She hired Lynn Vincent to write her book Going Rogue and Lynn admits to having an abortion. Sarah has endorsed Star Parker and she has had four abortions. Thus the critical criterion is what you SAY, as opposed to what you DO. Additionally, always be the victim. Nothing brings out the stupid in men like a helpless woman who is being put down by insensitive and mean spirited bloggers.
- Forget education: Education takes a lot of time and is hard work. Don’t expect yourself to have the discipline necessary to acquire something you don’t need. Todd has only a high school degree and he was able to become a millionaire by marrying Sarah. The lesson to learn is simply marrying someone who is rich, or who will become rich, or be adopted by a person who has achieved financial success. Bristol and Track don’t have college degrees, but they both have very comfortable lives and they aren’t even married.
- Quitting: If you gain fame from being a politician, or through another more difficult method, take immediate advantage of the publicity. Commitment and dedication are overrated. Learn from Sarah. She quit as soon as possible after achieving fame. In just 12 short months she made over $12,000,000. Remember the adage: “You can fool most of the people, for a short time.” You can’t fix “stupid” so don’t waste you time trying. Make money while you are hot.
- Look Out for Number One: If you are pregnant with a “special needs” child, having had 4 previous pregnancies, and you have a chance to give a speech, just do it. You have had babies before, and you are a self-sufficient, independent woman. To suggest that you should rely upon medical personnel to assist in the delivery is to suggest that you are weak and dependant. Some people might try to convince you that traveling on an airplane after your water has broken, and after you have started having contractions is unwise. Ignore them! Labor is a total waste of time. An average airplane passenger wastes a lot of time sitting on the plane. You must be a master of multi-tasking. Spending 10 hours on a flight, while in labor, is a perfect example of time management skills that you can achieve if you are so committed. I know people say that Down syndrome kids have more health risks than other kids, but after all they are already “special needs” children. God helps those who help themselves. As adults we each have our own “special needs.”, If you compromise the health of your baby it will be good training for the baby. Your unborn child will understand that to focus on their own “special needs” is selfish and self-centered. Parents must teach by example. If we don’t teach our kids to look out for their own self interest, who will?
- Invest for the Long Term:Neighbors are cost centers. Loving your neighbor is a drain on your energy, time, and productivity. If that neighbor is writing a book about you, he represents a long-term liability. The cost of a tall fence pales in comparison to the potential financial impact that neighbor may have on your future wealth.
- God Made You White and Heterosexual to Ensure the Future of the Race: God’s plan is for you to procreate with other people of the same race, as often as possible. Birth control should never be used by a Caucasian. If you are homosexual, or of another more colorful race of people you, or your parents, were simply not praying hard enough. We must return to our roots. When humans walked the earth with the dinosaurs there were only Caucasian heterosexual people.
- Lying is an Acquired Skill: Don’t feel discouraged if you have made some bad choices in the past. Nothing is too difficult to overcome if you have faith. Four abortions, armed robbery, welfare abuse, shoplifting, and drug usage didn’t deter Star Parker, who has Sarah’s endorsement. Advertising yourself as a devout Christian may be all that people need to hear to disregard past transgressions. After all, it is a Christian virtue to “forgive” so if a person can’t forgive you; it is their failing, not yours. Sarah Palin has achieved mastery of art of lying. She can even convince herself that she is not lying, if it suits her purpose. The bridge to nowhere, the road to nowhere, Troopergate, lowering sales tax in Wasilla, decreasing debt for Alaska, or banning books about homosexuality are just a few representative samples of the expertise that is possible to achieve with practice and a commitment to excellence.
- Invoke God’s Name Often: You can say or do stupid things, but invoking God’s name will cause people to forget your failings. The Bible says that we are sinners, and that we are not perfect. You can criticize the President for using a teleprompter, while writing on your hand. You can chant “drill baby drill” immediately before the worst environmental disaster in America’s history. You can advocate the building of dikes 41 miles off shore where the ocean floor is 5,000 feet deep, but all will be forgiven if you suggest that we should seek divine intervention. God is a powerful force. Don’t be afraid to use him.
- Establish a World View: Sign language is universal. A simple waive of your hand, or something as simple as a wink can send a powerful message. Even if you have not traveled outside of your hometown, just turn to the east and the west and waive. Now you can say that you have communicated with people from around the world. If you encounter an adversary, wink. A simple wink can disarm even the fiercest of opponents. They are often caught off guard and unprepared to respond.
- Animals are Not Your Friends: Don’t be afraid to kill any animal if it makes you happy. There are more non-human mammals in the world than people, so we are in the minority. I would like to see humans become the majority during my lifetime.
- Children Are Here For Your Use: Since the beginning of time families have had many children and it was the obligation of the kids to serve their parents. Kids have worked in the fields where they were essential to planting and harvesting. Children today don’t share the same work ethic, or the commitment to family values that was seen in children that lived 100 years ago. If Piper needs to miss school to serve as Sarah’s ambassador of good will it is her obligation to do so. If Trig needs to be up past his bedtime to serve as a reminder of Sarah’s position on abortion, it is his obligation to do so. Sarah gave life to him…at least that is what she says. If Bristol had to become a “born again virgin” to excuse past transgressions, she owes it to her mother to right the wrongs of the past. God gave you children for your use, so use them.
These 12 steps are not a guarantee for enlightenment, but they will certainly put the odds in your favor. If God blessed you with physical attractiveness, then he must love you more than those of average, or below average, appearance. Sarah Palin is a perfect example of a person who thought hell would freeze over before people would vote for her for any political position. Her blood is cold, but it is not frozen. She has taught us that the political system can be manipulated by a pretty woman. If you love your freedom; if you love your God; if you are grateful to the members of the military; simply send in 13 easy payments of $1999.99, one for each step of the program. God Bless You!
Both Democrats and Republicans have been associated with political scandal for years. Democratic standouts include former Governor of New York Eliot Spitzer, whose involvement with a prostitute led to his resignation, and Governor of Illinois Rod Blagojevich, who was arrested on federal corruption charges of conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud and solicitation of bribery, including attempting “to obtain personal gain … through the corrupt use” of his authority to fill Barack Obama‘s vacated United States Senate seat. Recent Republican standouts include, Governor Mark Sanford of South Carolina who traveled to Buenos Aires for a rendezvous with a mistress without telling anyone where he was going for at least four days, and Alaska Senator Ted Stevens who was convicted of seven corruption related felonies.
Even though these politicians are associated with different political parties, they have two things in common. They were each immoral, and the degree of their failings was not obvious until AFTER they were elected to office. Imagine the absurdity of electing a politician AFTER we were aware of their misdeeds, demonstrated immorality, and their violation of the law and total lack of respect for our system of government. Certainly we would not expect ANY person to endorse a person for political office who was an admitted felon, a person who admitted to a history of intentional abuse of the government, or who herself repeatedly engaged in the very type of behavior that her political party condemned. Sarah Palin, the politically shrewd leader that she is, has amazed us once again.
When Grandma Palin she said she was a “maverick” we didn’t think she meant, resigning as Governor, building dikes in the Gulf of Mexico, or endorsing a woman named “Star”. She did resign as Governor; she did suggest we consult the Dutch regarding building dikes; and she has now endorsed Star Parker. Palin describes Parker’s life as an “incredible story”.
Star Parker’s life story includes:
- Ms. Parker’s first book was entitled, Pimps, Whores, and Welfare Brats.
- Star Parker was dependent on welfare for almost 6 years, and who described welfare as having a “magical and sometimes luxurious hold” (Parker 7).
- Ms. Parker is proud of her public “service” to keep condoms out of public schools (7).
- Parker advertises the fact that she has had FOUR abortions (136). She reports a conversation during the second abortion visit to a clinic where the woman working the desk remembered her from a visit 6 months earlier, and suggested that she consider using the pill. Parker’s flippant response was to suggest that Parker’s preference of an abortion to birth control ensured the continued employment of the receptionist at the abortion clinic (20-21).
- Even after her second abortion, Parker continued to be sexually “active” and had a third pregnancy in a little more than one year (21).
- Parker explains that the notion that a woman owns herself hurts the black community.
- According to Parker, Socialism violates the 10 Commandments.
- Parker admits to committing welfare fraud.
- Parker admits to armed robbery. Armed Robbery is a felony in California.
- Parker admits to breaking and entering.
- Parker explains that the reason women can’t cook is because public schools have replaced home economics classes with sex education classes.
- Leftism, according to Parker, is an “equal opportunity destroyer”.
- Parker feels that unmarried childless women are a drain on society because they rely on government to care for them in their old age.
- Parker’s shrewd analysis of the problems in society today are the result of men without wives and children who then become promiscuous and criminals.
- HIV, according to Parker, is the result of men committing sodomy in prison and spreading it to women upon release from prison.
- Parker favors the abolition of Social Security. Parker astutely reasons that abortion is the reason that we have fewer people in the work force and thus the insolvency of the Social Security Administration is the result of abortions.
- Even though Parker has had four abortions herself, she now opposes “choice” for other women. She also opposes the use of the pill, and all forms of contraception. Interestingly Parker is now 54 years old, so maybe for her contraception is no longer necessary to prevent an unwanted pregnancy.
Any one of these attitudes would be enough to result in an educated, thinking and competent adult become physically ill. However Palin is not sickened by Parker’s views. Palin supports it; she embraces it; she endorses it. If any of these positions were made known AFTER Palin’s endorsement, maybe we would understand that it is hard to determine every view of every candidate that you might support. Yet all of these positions and comments were made by Star Parker BEFORE Palin endorsed her.
Even if Palin didn’t have the political insight to do her own analysis of Star Parker, did Palin fail to consult with the Republican Party’s own website before exercising her own savvy judgment? If half-term-ex-Governor Palin, or anyone on her staff, had spent five minutes doing their homework they would know that:
The California Republican Party website doesn’t even feature Star Parker as one of its candidates even though Parker is running as a Republican for House of Representatives, yet the site does include pictures and information on Republicans running for Governor, Senate, State Treasurer, Lt. Governor, Attorney General, and the State Controller.
The Republican Party’s stance on crime includes recognition for the importance of enforcing existing criminal laws, and a mandate for harsher penalties for crimes committed. The Republican Party has especially targeted crimes involving the use of guns. I wonder if Star Parker was ever in their gun sights.
The Republican Party has supported doubling abstinence education funding, and they oppose school-based clinics that provide referrals, counseling, and related services for contraception. Ms. Parker is no longer in school, so why would she care?
The Republican Party supports a “pro-life” Amendment to the Constitution. Thank heavens they do not support “punitive action” against women who have had an abortion. If they did the Party might not be “pro-life” with regard to Star Parker.
Do you think that the Republican Party was targeting Star Parker when it explained that:
“We must decrease (welfare) abuse caseloads and increase accountability in the child protection system. … Government should work with faith-based groups that provide adoption services. We call for local efforts to help the children of prisoners”?
The Republican Party has emphasized the importance of traditional family values identifying families as the “cornerstone of our culture…and the building blocks of a strong society.” The Republican Party offers an “approach based on our common values and our common hopes.” If Star Parker and Sarah Palin represent the common values and hopes of the Republican Party, then the Republican Party is hopeless.
The U.S. Department of Forestry today announced the escape of two female Grizzly Bears from a traveling circus. The circus was under investigation for ethical violations and animal rights advocates have lodged repeated complaints relating to the abusive conditions imposed by sounds emanating from the circus. Circus performances were characterized by outrageous ticket prices, and repetition of old tricks that were unimpressive to audiences foolish enough to purchase tickets. However cameras were never allowed to film the performances, so the perception of similarity of tricks performed by the bears was subject to the variability in memory of members of the audience.
One of the bears answers to the name “Sarah,” and the other answers to “Star”. It is not clear if these names represent an apparent attempt to attract media attention. Sarah is slightly younger, and is of lighter complexion than Star bear. Star may be readily identified by her darker fur color and the length of her fur. Seeing a bear can be a most memorable and exciting experience. However BEWARE! These bears are quite hungry and have no fear of humans when it comes to seeking out food or money. These bears are extremely adept at foraging for food and money. They have demonstrated the ability to mislead and use their cunning to draw in their prey. These Grizzlies, especially the younger one, has been known to even kill other bears.
Bears have been known to swim, climb trees, bend open car doors, and pry out windshields. They have demonstrated their ability to adapt their lifestyles to the availability of food and money. Star has a history of living off of the food and money she could take from humans. Sarah has a history of killing any animal in her path.
Both bears seem to have a similar view of the world in which they live. Both say and do things that serve their purpose at the time, but things they say are often directly contrary to previous behavior. Under NO circumstances should you allow these bears to persuade you to give them food or money, as they already have more than enough to sustain them for the foreseeable future. Both bears have similar traits, so you may be able to distinguish them from other bears. Similarities include:
- Star had 4 abortions. Sarah only contemplated having an abortion. Both are now openly critical of any other bear that might make the choice of having an abortion, even if the pregnancy was the result of abuse by a papa bear, or by a rogue bear.
- Both Star and Sarah bears are now grandmothers, so they tend to be less protective of their offspring.
- Bears that prefer bears of the same sex should be especially mindful of avoiding any contact with these two bears. Each seems to lack respect for homosexual bears.
- Even though both bears became pregnant before forming a life long bond with a papa bear, neither bear advocates use of birth control. Mating for these bears is serious business and appears to be for the sole purpose of procreation. This may result in unanticipated acts of aggression.
- Star and Sarah bear have worked to create the impression that they are self reliant and self sufficient. However the reality is that these bears are very cunning. Star bear has a history of relying upon zoo keepers to provide food and shelter for her, and Sarah bear has a history of relying upon zoo keepers for medical treatment of her family members.
- Both bears believe that they are the highest creatures on the food chain, and that they were created directly by God, in his image, and discount anyone who suggests that bears evolved from other creatures.
- Both bears have published books. While it appears Star has established her ability to read the same is not true of Sarah bear.
- Experience with illegal drugs is a common characteristic of both bears.
- Both bears have had periods in their past where they were not employed; Sarah after she resigned from the Oil & Gas Commission, and Star while she was on welfare.
- Both bears have spent time in Alaska, so the people of Alaska should be especially cautious.
- Star bear has a history of taking things from stores without paying for them. Sarah bear seems to have been cleverer about things she takes, as evidenced by her accumulation of swag at the Academy Awards.
- Both bears indicate they love their freedom, so any attempts to cage these bears may be met with violent behavior. If either bear is spotted, please contact the Forestry Department immediately so that experts can re-locate the bears to a remote location where no harm may be caused.
- Even though these bears have a lot in common, they should never be left alone together. Sarah bear has a long history of turning on those who might have previously been perceived as friendly. With names that both start with the letter “S” the bears may become confused and try to eat the food of the other. Sarah bear also has a history of discomfort with bears with skin and fur pigment different than her own. Thus we may not be able to predict violent behavior of Sarah bear towards Star bear if they are left alone.
- Both bears seem to think there is a big bear in the sky that controls their destiny, so if confronted by either bear, drop to your knees with folded hands, and pray.
- Sarah bear has a history of unpredictability. She has repeatedly demonstrated her lack of respect for community organizers and humans who might be associated with a message of hope. Star bear has a history of community involvement and advertises a message of “hope”. Thus Star bear should exercise extreme caution if Sarah bear begins to growl.
Two final words of CAUTION: (1) Sarah bear believes she has “common sense”. This is an especially dangerous trait of this Grizzly. She lacks any common sense as illustrated by her tendency to abandon her own bear cubs, her insatiable desire for bear meat, and her ongoing attempts to build dikes in the ocean where she can’t reach the ocean floor and at a distance so far from shore that she could never swim back. (2) DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS! Never give bears food or money. Giving food or money to these bears will only encourage dependence. Dependence on others for food and money will inevitable result in the demise of these bears teaching them a lifestyle of dependence.
Grizzly Bears can injure or kill people. When pressed they usually retreat, sometimes abandoning their cubs. If you spot either Sarah bear or Star bear DO NOT ATTEMPT CONTACT!! Contact the Wyoming Game and Fish department at (307) 777-4600 between 8:00-5:00 Mountain Time.