You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Lies’ tag.
It was January of 2011 that the National Enquirer ran a story identifying Todd Palin as a pimp.
For over five years I have tried to obtain independent corroborating evidence of the report. It wasn’t until the Colombia scandal broke that I learned of the connection between Todd Palin, David Chaney (the agent assigned to guard Sarah during the ’08 campaign, and one of the supervisors involved in the Colombia scandal) and Shailey Tripp.
I have posted several reports on the voluminous documents produced as a result of a Court Order entered in the FOIA suit pending in Federal Court in Dallas. Here are the posts:
- Part I: Relevant Background
- Part II: The Secret Service an Agency in Crisis: One Employee’s Account
- Part III: Notice to the Congressional Oversight Committee
- Part IV: Telling Lies is Part of the Culture of the Secret Service
- Part V: The Deception of David Chaney and the Secret Service
- Part VI: Critical Documents Still Missing in the FOIA Suit
- Part VII: Two Pages that Highlight the Culture of Corruption
The original approach of DHS to the FOIA requests was to simply ignore the requests. When that didn’t work, and I threatened a suit, AT Smith of the Secret Service offered to produce a statement of David Chaney (which should have already been produced in response to my FOIA requests) in exchange for an agreement to withdraw all pending FOIA requests. Assuming that the Secret Service and DHS has been truthful when they asserted that documents could not be produced due to “ongoing enforcement proceedings,” I agreed. When the statement of Chaney was produced, at least 50% of the statement was redacted, but he denied any knowledge of Shailey Tripp. It was hard to understand why there would be relevant “ongoing enforcement proceedings” if Chaney didn’t know Tripp, but I waited the 6 months to refile my FOIA requests. When I did I asked for documents to reveal the “ongoing enforcement proceedings.” Nothing has been produced to indicate that there was EVER an “enforcement proceeding” that pertained to Todd Palin or David Chaney.
When the documents requested were still not produced, and after repeated appeals to the DHS and various politicians, I filed suit in Federal Court to enforce my rights to receive the requested documents. After the suit was filed, the coercive behavior of the government continued. The attorney for the Department of Justice asserted a claim against ME, asserting that I should have to pay the attorney fees of the government. I filed new FOIA requests with the DOJ and DHS asking for any statutory or case law to justify the assertion against a citizen of a claim for attorney fees by the government in a FOIA case. I also requested a copy of ANY case where attorney fees had ever been awarded to the government and against a Plaintiff in a FOIA case. Both the DHS and the DOJ have not produced a single document in response. The clear indication is that such a claim was asserted to attempt to intimidate me.
When lies, delay tactics, and coercion didn’t work, the Court ordered production of the documents. Days before the deadline set by the Court, the Office of Inspector General asked for an extension of time, for YEARS to produce documents that were required by law to be produced in 20 days. The Court ordered compliance with the original order.
Now, being out of options, the next attempt to hide the truth was the production of such a large volume of documents which would be overwhelming to review, hoping that perhaps I wouldn’t spend the time to read every page. Even though I had attorneys hired to handle the case, the attorney fees associated with reviewing thousands of pages of documents would likely triple the cost of the lawsuit. The Secret Service produced four binders of documents, which were each approximately 4 inches thick. Additionally, OIG produced roughly 10 inches of documents, representing thousands of pages. The OIG is still producing documents. My first challenge was to review the Secret Service documents. After many long nights of reviewing those documents, I began to tackle the massive number of documents produced by the OIG. My assumption was that the OIG documents would essentially be a duplication of the Secret Service documents. I was wrong. The documents that should have been part of the records of the Secret Service, were only produced by the OIG. Even though there were thousands of pages, I was determined to review each and every page.
Yesterday, I finally made it to the last pages of the thousands produced by OIG. Roughly twenty pages before the last document produced was a document identified as “Report of Investigation”. (OIG-2014-0000007A) It was described as an “Independent Review of Cartagena, Colombia Incident”. The “Reporting Agent was identified as David Nieland and was dated 9-26-12. (Note: David Nieland is the agent that was himself arrested in 2014 in a prostitution sting and then resigned.) All of the thousand of pages produced redacted the names of the agents involved in the Colombia scandal, protecting the privacy interest of those agents who were forced to resign. Thus David Chaney’s name is usually not apparent in any document that relates to his involvement. It is clear however that David Chaney was one of two “senior supervisors” ousted from the Secret Service as a result of his involvement in the Colombia prostitution scandal. He was also the agent that was assigned to guard Sarah Palin during the ’08 campaign. You remember, he was the one who posted pictures of himself on Facebook, “checking her out , if you know what i mean”.
In the report of David Neiland, dated 9-26-12, Mr. Neiland reported on the interview of “Employee #2”. While the name of the employee is redacted, it is apparent to me that it is David Chaney. Relevant portions of the statement include:
“Later in the day on April 11, 2012 ________met with ____ near the swimming pool at the Caribe hotel in Cartagena, Colombia. ________ stated __________ told him that he wanted to go to a strip club and take prostitutes back to the hotel while in Cartagena since prostitution was legal in Colombia.”
“On June 6, 2012, __________ stated that his attorney ________ received a telephone call …”
“…was asked whether he would be willing to submit to a polygraph examination to which he responded in the negative…”
“_________ stated that this interview focused on a story which appeared on an internet blog written in which he was referenced in alleged sexual encounters between ____________ and ______________”
“________ also admitted to the OIG that he had solicited prostitutes on two previous occasions, once in __________ in 2008 or 2009 and the other time in ___________ in 2009.”
I believe this is the statement of Chaney because:
- Chaney and Stokes were the supervisors involved in the Colombia scandal, so I would anticipate they would be the first two agents to be interviewed. That would explain why he was the “Employoee #2” interviewed in Mr. Neiland’s report.
- Chaney had an attorney involved to represent him in the scandal, and this document confirms that the person giving the statement had an attorney.
- Chaney did not agree to take a polygraph examination, and the person giving this interview refused a polygraph.
- I am unaware of any “internet blog” that reported on a story of one of the agents in Colombia who used prostitutes in America, except my report regarding Chaney, Todd Palin, and Shailey Tripp.
- The fact that this agent admitted to solicitation of a prostitute in 2008 is consistent with the time frame Shailey Tripp reported with regard to her encounter with Mr. Chaney.
- The statement provided to me of Mr. Chaney by AT Smith was dated June 6, 2012, the same day referenced in this interview, and which the agent interviewed indicated focused on a story which appeared on an internet blog.
The most amazing part of this report is not that it is consistent with Shailey Tripp’s account, that it confirms a history of using prostitutes that pre-dated the Colombia scandal, that Chaney was not required to take a polygraph test, that it was never disclosed to me in the statement of Chaney provided by AT Smith that Chaney admitted to use of prostitutes before April of 2012, or that it confirms the fact that the Director of the Secret Service, Mark Sullivan, lied to Congress in his testimony. The amazing thing to me is that this report was generated almost four years ago, is specifically relevant to the FOIA request that I repeatedly submitted, and was easily identifiable as responsive to my request. It took over one year of litigation, a Court Order, and over $100,000 in attorney’s fees to obtain a report that was available 3 1/2 years ago. Thus it appears that the culture of corruption extends far beyond the Secret Service.
This was the picture posted by Sarah Palin on Facebook, on Thursday March 17th, four days after Todd’s “accident.” She wrote:
(also later are more minor things like ACL/MCL knee injuries), still mechanically inflating one collapsed lung while other bruised lung, liver, etc., are watched; chest drain is working overtime to keep things clear.
It wasn’t until this am, that I was reading comments on this blog, that I focused on Sarah’s claim that Todd was still on a ventilator on Thursday. On Thursday she said his chest tube was still draining. Having worked myself in ICU, I never saw or cared for a patient on a ventilator who was in a chair. Patient’s on ventilators need to be in bed for a variety of reasons. Having worked myself in ICU, I never saw a patient with a chest tube that sat in a chair. If a patient had a chest tube in place, and that patient moved out of bed, there would be significant pain, and a risk that the chest tube itself would puncture the lung. If the picture above is supposed to be Todd, sitting in a bedside chair with yellow socks on, he couldn’t be on a ventilator and have a chest tube still in. Thus the picture is directly inconsistent with the description of the injuries, included in the single post by Sarah. Perhaps that is why Willow and Piper are laughing in the picture because the person sitting in the chair isn’t Todd, or perhaps Todd isn’t really hurt as badly as reported. Perhaps that is the reason there hasn’t been a single picture of Todd after the”accident?” Perhaps that is why Sarah and Bristol are not talking about the condition of Todd for the last five days? Perhaps that is why Mat Su Hospital denies having Todd Palin as a patient? Whatever the reason, something stinks! Once again, the Palins tell lies, and expect that we will be gullible enough to believe them.
When Bristol pretended to be working at a dermatology clinic, we knew she rarely …if ever…worked there. The truth was revealed when I tried to verify her employment and was told she didn’t work there. The receptionist said she worked for Dr. Jack Me-off. When she moved to Arizona, there was a suggestion that she was going to attend college. That never happened. When she announced her pregnancy with Sailor, she asked for privacy and said she knew people would be disappointed. Her exact words were:
I wanted you guys to be the first to know that I am pregnant.
Honestly, I’ve been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one.
At the end of the day there’s nothing I can’t do with God by my side, and I know I am fully capable of handling anything that is put in front of me with dignity and grace.
Life moves on no matter what. So no matter how you feel, you get up, get dressed, show up, and never give up.
When life gets tough, there is no other option but to get tougher.
That was her post on June 25th, 2015. Just three days later, on June 28th, the narrative changed. Bristol announced that “This pregnancy was actually planned.” Maybe during the three days she had another alignment. Now not only could she keep her chin up, but she was proud of it.
Then there was the date of Tripp’s birth. We got proof that his birthday was NOT what she said it was.
When Bristol lied about the birth date of Sailor, the proof of that lie was overwhelming. First there was the fact that she wasn’t a patient in any hospital in Alaska in December of 2015. Then there was the “fuck you” message when someone gave her an opportunity to explain the date shown on her IV. Finally there was the lie she told to attempt to cover up her lies that was the most transparent lie ever.
Today more lies of Bristol are revealed in an article from Radar On-line. The obvious nature of the lies is becoming embarrassing. It seems that Bristol isn’t afraid to lie even to a judge.
- According to Radar Online, it was the court who recently set an interim order allowing Meyer joint custody and visits in Alaska. However it seems that Bristol has ignored the Court’s order and believes that she and Dakota are still operating on some type of custody agreement. Palin’s attorneys state, “The visitation schedule proposed by [Meyer] is different from the schedule previously agreed to by the parties, and the first time Ms. Palin saw this proposed schedule is when” she saw Meyer had filed it with the court. Bristol’s attorneyS seem to believe that the proposed settlement offered by Meyer was important, in spite of the fact the Court had already issued an order regarding temporary custody.
- Bristol then argued that Meyer’s proposed plan (Not the Court order) placed an “undue burden and hardship” on her. Meyer had proposed that he meet Bristol in Anchorage at 7:30 a.m. on the days he had custody. However Bristol complained that this arrangement would require her to “leave her home in Wasilla by 6:00 a.m.” to get there. THe ironic thing is that she also complained that she gets up at 4:30 am every day! That would give her 1 1/2 hours in the morning to get ready before having to leave for Anchorage.
- Bristol then went on to claim that part of the problem is that her “her job is very unpredictable.” Perhaps what she really meant is that her job is unpredictable because you never know when she’ll decide she wants to take a picture of herself at work.
The really funny thing is that she admitted that when she does go to work she begins at 9:00 am. Obviously that would give her time to take Sailor to Anchorage, return to Wasilla, and do a load of laundry before going to work.
4. Bristol complained that Meyers’ proposed schedule would mean that she’d spend Mother’s Day without Sailor. Bristol must have forgotten about her other kids that she could spend the day with. …the one the she admitted she was doing a horriblejob with,
and the other one who she laughed at when he told her his favorite word was “bull-shit.”
Maybe if she didn’t have to breastfeed Sailor on Mother’s Day, she could laugh with Trig about all the other foul words she’s taught him since they made the bullshit recording. Surely by now Bristol has taught him her favorite word:
5. Bristol is the one who released text messages between she and Meyer. Obviously she isn’t concerned about the invasion of their privacy. However the message of the text to Meyer is astonishingly delusional. Bristol complains “I am busy with work and two kids…” The problem is that she is often not responsible for two kids, and only goes to work when it suits her.
Judges that I know don’t like to be told lies, regardless of who their parents are. I wonder if Dakota Meyer’s attorney will put together a slide show for the Court? He could use the title “Bristol Busted.”
At least one media source seems to be reporting on the story that Bristol fabricated the birth date of Sailor. As the basis for support they report:
“For 48 hours there was not a word about the birth on Bristol’s blog on Patheos. In fact, at the same time the baby was allegedly being born, the blog had two completely irrelevant posts. Of course, the blog is ghostwritten by one Nancy French and I guess she had not been brought into the scheme.
For 48 hours, there was not a word on Sarah Palin’s Facebook or Instagram or Twitter pages about the miraculous birth.
Then, on Christmas Day, Sarah’s Facebook page and Bristol’s Instagram page featured a black-and-white photo of Sarah and Todd holding an infant, wrapped in the same leopard-skin blanket as seen in the earlier photo of Tripp and the infant.
BUT: Sarah’s Facebook comments and photo were posted — according to source data on the photo — from NEW ORLEANS. If Sarah and Todd were in N.O., how were they able to hold the baby wrapped in the same blanket the baby was wrapped in up in Alaska?
Why would Sarah and Todd Palin be in New Orleans around Christmas? There can be only one reason for her to go there and that is to visit Jason Recher, the Registered Agent and Manager of Sarah’s shell company NorthStar Strategies, LLC — the other shell company is Grey Stategies, Inc. run by Doug McMarlin. Since Sarah is selling her Arizona house, she must be in a panic about money and is meeting with her financial managers trying to figure out how to avoid bankruptcy.
As for the photo on Bristol’s Instagram of her son Tripp welcoming his new baby sister: (1) the pic is black and white while the pic of Bristol with the baby is color; and, (2) at the time the baby was allegedly born (Christmas Eve), Tripp was with his father Levi Johnston, according to photos and comments on Levi’s wife’s Facebook page.
No one has posted the baby’s weight and length — it’s common for new parents or grandparents to tell the world the baby’s size.
Several bloggers checked with every hospital that Bristol could have gone to — none of them delivered a baby for Bristol Palin on Christmas Eve.
“For all the people saying I gave birth 11/4/15…here is my IV that was started on 12/22/15 when I was admitted, my baby girl was born 12/23/15 stop trying to create controversy where none exists, desperation is the ugliest thing,” she captioned a split photo of herself in a hospital bed alongside her famous mother, former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palinas well as a close up of her IV bracelet. The photo was later deleted from the account. This new photo is interesting for several reasons:
- The change in the date is obvious. The one is clearly visible in the “2” that are written over the ones.
2. The image of Sarah has clearly been photoshopped. The shadow below Sarah’s chin is different than the shadow below Bristol’s re-aligned chin.
3. The background is wrong. Sarah is in the place that the ball on the bed should be.
4. More impressively, the photo above shows the change in color of the wall behind Bristol’s bed to be to the right of the bed. In the new picture posted of Sarah and Bristol, the line in the wall where the color in the wall changes appears directly behind Bristol’s head, to the left of the part in her hair.
5. Sarah’s fingers over the bed are placed over a bright white image of the bed sheet, which doesn’t match the color of the bed sheet to the right of Bristol’s head. Moreover the line of the mattress doesn’t line up if you compare the line to the left and right of Bristol’s head.
6. The IV in the picture above, is in the RIGHT HAND, AND THE HOSPITAL BRACELETS ARE ON BRISTOL’S LEFT HAND. IN THE NEW PICTURE, THE HANDS ARE SWITCHED!!!!! LET ME REPEAT! THE HANDS ARE SWITCHED!!! THE IV IS IN THE LEFT HAND, AND THE HOSPITAL BRACELETS ARE ON HER RIGHT HAND! Also check out the part in Bristol’s hair. In one picture it’s on the right and the other is on the left.
7. Finally we know from Sarah’s Facebook Post that she was in New Orleans on the 23, and 24th of December. Of course she was because sheposted this picture from New Orleans, pretending to have been at the hospital.
Notice that various things are different in this photo. Sarah has on different glasses, a different shirt, and has the part in her hair a different side.
Bottom line is that Bristol has doubled down on her lies. She lied. Now she has lied again. This time she displays her ignorance to think that people watching are so foolish that we wouldn’t notice that the IV mysteriously changed hands!
The internet has been filled with images of Bristol’s baby. The photos appear to have been taken from a hospital bed. The date the photos were taken is important. The date of the birth is significant to calculate the date of conception, and whether she was engaged to Dakota Meyers at the time. The photo above is from a web site to promote Donald Trump and Sarah Palin. Below is a photo from People magazine.
Below is the photo that most people have seen:
This is the photo that appears on Sarah Palin’s Facebook page. Notice the (1) the photo is identical to the color image, but it has been converted to black and white, and (2) the date on the iv has disappeared.
Here is a close up of the image of the dated IV. Nurses often write a date on the tape of an IV because an IV that stays in place too long is a potential sight for infection. With enhanced imagining the date on the IV becomes clear. It indicates the IV was started on November 4, 2015. Not one major media source has picked up the image of the IV. Perhaps it is too hard to believe that somebody would so boldly lie about the birth date of a baby.
The fact that the black and white image has now been posted on Sarah’s Facebook page is a clear indication that Sarah is aware of the problem, and is conspicuously trying to cover it up. Sarah can’t claim that Bristol planned and executed this deception without her help!