You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Funny’ tag.
Mike Pence is responsible for the most restrictive anti-abortion law in the country. The law passed by Mr. Pence is vague enough that women could be jailed for having difficult pregnancies. The law also forbids parents from opting to have an abortion if the fetus has Down’s Syndrome,or any fetal abnormality. The bill also banned abortion due to the fetus’ race, or gender. The bill even went so far as to dictate funeral requirements for any remains after an abortion or MISCARRIAGE. All remains were required to be buried or cremated! Thank God I don’t live in Indiana, as I personally had two miscarriages after about 6 weeks. Imagine the challenge of finding a casket the appropriate size for the those remains.
#periodsforpence and #tamponsfortrump are two twitter groups organized to ask the Mr. Pence and Mr. Trump how we should use our reproductive organs, when, how often, with whom, and those all- important end-of-life decisions regarding our eggs.
Some of the Twitter remarks and questions include:
Now, where can I send my used pads and tampons so Pence can look through my eggs?
Indiana Governor Mike Pence is quite familiar with the details of his constituent’s cycles.
(Call to the Governor’s office)I need to get a message to the Governor that I am on day three of my period. My flow seems abnormally heavy, but my cramps are much better …
Raw Story lists phone numbers to call if you have questions about difficulties with menstruation, about death of a loved one’s eggs, or frustration arising from sexual dysfunction. Here are some I tried:
Trump Headquarters: 646-736-1779
Republican Convention: 216-263-2016
Mike Pence’s Gubernatorial Office: 317-2324567
I personally called each. Nobody answered at the Trump office. I think they were in hiding. I had my calls answered by the Republican Convention office and Governor Pence’s office. To my surprise, each of the people I spoke with were rude, in-spite of my cordial nature. I would encourage everyone to call to get answers to your questions. If I had been able to pose my questions before “Tommy” hung up on me, I would have liked to know:
- Does Mike have a recommendation for the proper way to deal with a yeast infection.
- What does he think about douching?
- If a person miscarries at 6 weeks gestation, are they required to embalm the fetus?
- How do you get a death certificate for a 6 week old fetus?
- Can I get life insurance on any fetus?
- Does a fetus have second amendment rights?
- Is there a prayer that would be appropriate before sexual intercourse?
Republican Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska will miss his party’s national convention in Cleveland later this month because he is planning to “take his kids to watch some dumpster fires across the state.”
Jeff Flake, a Republican of Arizona, said he won’t be at the convention because “I’ve got to mow my lawn.”
We already knew that Sarah Palin wouldn’t be there because Alaska is just too damn far away.
Sarah Palin didn’t really send this e-mail. I can only speculate about what an e-mail might look like when Sarah finds out she isn’t even slotted to appear at the Republican Convention.
To: The Donald
From: The Quitter
Subject: Only You Can Prevent Fires
Do you know who I am? Do you want me to reload? Do you want to land in my crosshairs?
How could you think of not inviting me to appear at the Convention?!
Do you know how many cases of arson have remained unsolved in Alaska?
You have several planes.
Do you know what happens to planes if they get water in their tanks?
I was one of the first people to endorse you, even though it made me look foolish to have previously campaigned for Ted Cruz.
When I spoke about you, I didn’t say anything that anyone understood.
I’m not as eloquent as you at saying nothing, but I’m pretty good.
We have so much in common.
- We have both been unfaithful to our spouses.
2. You have a private plane. I’v ridden on one.
3. We both pretend to love guns.
4. Neither of us goes to church.
5. We are both racists.
6. We both are motivated by money and publicity.
7. We both have attracted attention because of our hair.
8. We both have great tans!
10. We both love beauty pageants.
12. Your wife is gorgeous.
So am I.
13. We both like pizza.
14. You live in New York. I have been there.
15. You’ve met Todd. I’m married to him.
16. We both claim to have 5 kids.
17. I have a dog.
You are one.
18. We both have done irreversible damage to the Republican Party.
19. We have both screwed people out of their money.
20. We have both been television personalities.
21. We have both written books.
22. We both wear underwear.I have somebody else wash mine. You don’t wash yours.
23. We have both been made to look foolish by Stephen Colbert.
Remember his epic take down of Paul Revere’s ride.
Then he embarrassed you about the Trump vs. Trump debate.
24. Hillary has attacked us both.
26. You have eight grandchildren, all conceived after marriage. I have at least three, one on the way, and none were conceived after marriage.
27. You believe in a woman’s right to choice, even if it’s a partial birth abortion.
I believe a woman shouldn’t have a choice, even in cases of rape and incest.
There are two big differences between us. I am Undefeated. You might be defeated if you don’t pick me as your running mate.
I don’t think a woman should be punished if she has an abortion.