Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice
For Donald Trump, Memorial Day, is like every other day. His focus is himself. He has never dedicated any moment of his life to making the world a better place for anyone except himself. On this Memorial Day,let us remember the members of the military, for their sacrifice, and for the freedoms that we enjoy today because of their devotion and sacrifice. Let us all pause today to think about how we can make the world a better place
- Little things in life matter.
- You can’t change the world by yourself. Find someone to help you paddle.
- If you want to change the world measure people by the size of their heart, not the color of their skin, not their religious orientation, or sexual preferences.
- Sometimes no matter how well you perform, you will always have some disappointment.
- Everyone makes the circus list. Those who had more challenges became stronger and more resilient.
- If you want to changes the world, you may have to take risks.
- There are a lot of sharks in the world, don’t back down from the sharks.
- At the darkest moment, you must be at your best.
- One voice can bring hope and hope can change the world.
- If you want to change the world, don’t ever give up.
Donald Trump will never change the world for anyone buy himself. We must be the change in the world that we seek.
Let Donald Trump change America. Let him be an example to every American of the risk of not voting. Let him be an example of the reason we must demand more from our elected officials. Let him be an example of the necessity of demanding in our President honesty, integrity and character. We must be common people doing uncommon things. We must never forget the damage that one person can inflict on our country if we fail to speak out.