It was September of 2017 that Bristol’s daughter was used to make headlines on Daily Mail. The article featured this headline:
Budding style icon! Bristol Palin shares cute videos of 21-month-old daughter Sailor Grace choosing a VERY eclectic outfit for the day, as she admits the tot wears ‘whatever she wants’
This pictures are now on google images from the article:
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Bristol didn’t indicate outrage that her daughter’s photos appeared in media, even if the photos revealed images of Sailor naked.
Would anyone care if a hairdresser in Alaska got engaged? Would anyone care if her father drew a gun on a home invader but didn’t shoot him? The absurdity of the Palin family is in plain sight and still, people buy into their outrage at the publicity they relish.
The story of Willow’s engagement hit the media because she used the media to publicize her engagement. Willow posted pictures of the private event on social media. It should be no surprise that the same news outlet that featured a story about the arrest of Track Palin, as told by Willow, also told the story of Willow’s engagement. It was probably a 2 for 1 interview. Daily Mail used the information to generate headlines during a slow news week. They were able to turn the events into several stories.
- It was October that this article appeared on the Daily Mail:
Sarah Palin shares candid images of herself kissing her husband Todd and posing with nephew Tripp after finally joining Instagram – and racking up thousands of followers in hours
Funny thing is that that article included a picture of Sarah and Willow, which might have generated interest in the upcoming story of Willow’s engagement.
2. It was November of 2017 that this article appeared on Daily Mail:
I’m packing, no one will mess with me’: Former Governor Sarah Palin says she’s never experienced sexual harassment because she has a gun.
This picture was included, which obviously had nothing to do with harassment.
4. Later, in December of 2017 the following articles have been featured on Daily Mail:
EXCLUSIVE: Track Palin pictured starting house arrest as his ex-girlfriend tells DailyMailTV his parents knew he ‘punched her and threatened to shoot himself with an AR-15’ but did NOT want police called
5. Sarah Palin’s oldest son, Track, is arrested on charges of burglary and domestic violence for the second time in two years
6. Track Palin had a standoff with POLICE after mom Sarah called 911 when her eldest child assaulted his father Todd while trying to get into the family home after ‘drinking on pills’
7. REVEALED: Sarah and Todd Palin got restraining orders against son Track while his ex says he attacked her in front of their 6-year-old daughter – as he is released on bail
8. Sarah Palin reveals daughter Willow is ENGAGED to boyfriend Ricky Bailey – just days after calling police on her son Track when he broke into family home and pummeled his father Todd
10. Then on December 23rd, Jordan Lowe got into the mix by giving this story:
That story included these photos, which also included a picture of Track’s child:
It seems obvious that the Palin family is participating with Daily Mail to provide news stories and pictures for multiple articles. How much is Daily Mail paying for each story and picture. The appearance is that the Palin family is making a living off the news stories they are generating.