Don Trump Jr.’s HARROWING Time With the Senate Intelligence Committee

Image result for TRUMP JR.

Trump Jr. has  been the focus of the Russian investigation since he himself admitted (not the fake news) that He, Jared  Kushner, and  Paul Manafort met with a Russian lawyer last year.  The mere fact that a meeting took place between these people is evidence of collusion.  The testimony regarding what was discussed at that meeting is important, but pales in comparison to the importance of proving that a meeting occurred.

The person who arranged the meeting was Rob Goldstone.

Image result for rob goldstone

The e-mail sent by Goldstone  to Don Jr. was produced by Don Jr.

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump – helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

***************************

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. responded:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

From: Rob Goldstone

Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 12:40 PM

To: Donald Trump J

Subject: Re: Russia – Clinton – private and confidential

Hi Don

Let me know when you are free to talk with Emin by phone about this Hillary info – you had mentioned early this week so wanted to try to schedule a time and day Best to you and family Rob Goldstone

n Jun 6, 2016, at 15:03, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Rob could we speak now?

******************

From: Rob Goldstone

Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 3:37 PM

To: Donald Trump Jr.

Subject: Re: Russia – Clinton – private and confidential

Let me track him down in Moscow

What number he could call?

This iphone speaks many languages

On Jun 6, 2016, at 15:38, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

My cell [REDACTED] thanks

Donald J. Trump Jr.

**************************************

On Jun 6, 2016, at 3:43 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Ok he’s on stage in Moscow but should be off within 20 Minutes so I am sure can call Rob

*************************

On Jun 6, 2016, at 16:38, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Rob thanks for the help.

D

******************************************

On Jun 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting – and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

June 7, 2016, at 5:16 PM, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

How about 3 at our offices? Thanks rob appreciate you helping set it up.

D

************************************

On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:19 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Perfect won’t sit in on the meeting, but will bring them at 3pm and introduce you etc.

I will send the names of the two people meeting with you for security when I have them later today.

best

Rob

*********************************

On Jun 7, 2016, at 18:14, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Great. It will likely be Paul Manafort (campaign boss) my brother in law and me, 725 Fifth Ave 25th floor.

**********************************

Rob Goldstone

Sent: Wednesday June 08, 2016 10:34 AM

To: Donald Trump Jr.

Subject: Re: Russia – Clinton – private and confidential

Good morning

Would it be possible to move tomorrow meeting to 4pm as the Russian attorney is in court until 3 i was just informed.

Best

Rob

**********************************

On Jun 8, 2016, at 11:15, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Yes Rob I could do that unless they wanted to do 3 today instead… just let me know and ill lock it in either way.

d

******************************************

From: Rob Goldstone

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 11:18 AM

To: Donald Trump Jr.

Subject: Re: Russia – Clinton – private and confidential

They can’t do today as she hasn’t landed yet from Moscow 4pm is great tomorrow.

Best

Rob

*****************************************

From: Donald Trump Jr.

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 12:03 PM

To: Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort

Subject: FW: Russia – Clinton – private and confidential

Meeting got moved to 4 tomorrow at my offices.

Best,

Don

********************************

Don JR. posted on Twitter on July 11, 2017:

“To everyone, in order to be totally transparent, I am releasing the entire email chain of my emails with Rob Goldstone about the meeting on June 9, 2016. The first email on June 3, 2016 was from Rob, who was relating a request from Emin, a person I knew from the 2013 Ms. Universe Pageant near Moscow. Emin and his father have a very highly respected company in Moscow. The information they suggested they had about Hillary Clinton I thought was Political Opposition Research. I first wanted to just have a phone call but when that didn’t work out, they said the woman would be in New York and asked if I would meet. I decided to take the meeting. The woman, as she has said publicly, was not a government official. And, as we have said, she had no information to provide and wanted to talk about adoption policy and the Magnitsky Act. To put this in context, this occurred before the current Russian fever was in vogue. As Rob Goldstone said just today in the press, the entire meeting was “the most inane nonsense l ever heard. And I was actually agitated by it.”

Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

Best

Rob Goldstone

*******************************************

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Best,

Don

*****************************************

The controversial meetingbetween Donald Trump Jr. and a Kremlin-connected lawyer occurred at a pivotal point in President Donald Trump’s campaign.

The meeting took place just after the primary season concluded in June 2016, at a time when Trump and his campaign were wrangling with what could have been a massive floor battle for delegates at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland the next month.

It also took place amid one of the biggest controversies of the Trump campaign: his persistent attacks on US District Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who was presiding over a case involving Trump University. Trump’s line of attack, based on Curiel’s Mexican heritage, earned him scorn from across the political spectrum.

Trump also teased a “major speech” on “all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons” on June 13 during his victory address after the June 7 primaries, just as Trump Jr. was arranging the meeting with the Russian lawyer for June 9. Trump’s promised address was later replaced, however, with a speech that focused on national security, in the aftermath of the Orlando terror attack the day before.

Image result for trump jr senate hearing

As interesting as these e-mails are, it is even more telling that Trump Jr. spent nine hours Wednesday answering questions from the Senate Intelligence Committee’s staff.  This was the third time he’s appeared for an interview on Capitol Hill.

Nine hours of questioning is an indication that there is a lot to talk about.  Where there’s smoke, there is fire.  Where there is a member of the Trump family, there is a tie to Russia.

Image result for trump fire

6 thoughts on “Don Trump Jr.’s HARROWING Time With the Senate Intelligence Committee

Add yours

1. As evil as the internet can be sometimes, we must face an inconvenient fact. It was Obama who appointed the FCC chair that just severed Net neutrality.

The point is that liberals are also part of the disastrous drive to ruin the internet for non-millionaires, and Obama had to be severely protested to back off. The problem that progressives keep running into is that progressive representatives are actually in the pockets of our media monopolies.

2. Hi Malia

Happy Saturday. We made it through another week – barely.

Way off topic – yesterday one of my grandchildren had an appt with her child psychiatrist. During the conversation she mentioned her concern about the FCC ruling this week. He said for the past two days he had been hearing this from teens and was not surprised at all at what she said. During the week both of my grandsons had talked with me about this also. I think my head has been the sand about this. Have you done an article on this? If so – I may have missed it.
    The Dr I said am in the stone age – but quite frankly – I don’t communicate with others on line. I comment on your blog and a couple of other sites. But – he said teens now communicate with people all over the world and this is the way things are now. In any event – they are concerned about how this might hamper their efforts to stay in touch with people.

3. We have to look at the big picture. If this was merely collusion, the trials would be over by now. Election collusion opened Pandora’s box for the GOP. It shows how arrogant and ignorant the party analysts and leaders can be. They forgot about their criminal activities that would be exposed in an investigation as analysts followed various links. I’m guessing Putin was well aware of the money laundering, bribery, and sexual perversions, so he opened the door for 45, his crew, and other GOP players to get caught.
    The GOP leaders who are trying to kill the investigation are probably guilty of crimes that the investigators will uncover as the hunt expands.