Sarah tweeted “unexpected” as her total reaction to Jared Kushner’s prepared remarks regarding his involvement in the meeting set up by Trump Jr., Paul Manafort, and Russians who were involved in colluding to cause Hillary to lose the 2016 election. Palin of course doesn’t explain what was “unexpected.” Things that come to mind are:
- It was unexpected that someone associated with Trump might tell the truth.
- It was unexpected that Trump Jr. was stupid enough to admit that the purpose of the meeting was collusion, and that he would “love it” if the Russians really had dirt on Hillary.
- It was unexpected that Jared would confirm details that would implicate the Trump family with collusion with the Russians in an effort to save himself.
- It was unexpected that Trump Jr. would be so stupid.
- It was unexpected for this information to come from Trump’s own son-in-law because President Trump wouldn’t be able to say that Kushner’s statement was “Fake News.”