There can’t be any real dispute. Trump and Sessions are both lying racists.
It seemsthere is no legitimate dispute that Donald Trump is racist.
It seems likely that was the motivation for Trump’s appointment of Sessions as Attorney General.
1. Sessions Called The NAACP & ALCU “Un-American” & “Communist-Inspired” For “Trying To Force Civil Rights Down The Throats Of People”
2. He Suggested That A White Lawyer Was A “Disgrace To His Race” For Representing A Black Client
3. He Allegedly “Used To Think That [The KKK] Were OK” Until He Learned That Some Of The Members Were “Pot Smokers”
4. He Allegedly Warned A Black Lawyer: “Be Careful What You Say To White Folks,” Calling Him “Boy”
5. Colleagues Claimed That He Used The N-Word
6. He Deemed The Voting Rights Act A “Piece Of Intrusive Legislation”