It’s 8:00 am in Dallas on May 9th. Evidently Bristol Palin and Dakota Meyer announced the birth of their daughter yesterday. How do I know? It was posted on Instagram of course! There is an article in the Daily Mail. There is another article on eonline.
Several things are curious about the articles and pictures.
- Sarah and Todd are nowhere to be seen. Willow, Track, Piper, Trig, and Tripp are not in the picture.
- Sarah hasn’t posted a single picture of her new granddaughter to her Facebook or her own Instagram.
3. Bristol has a blog too. Remember it’s the Patheos blog. You remember Patheos, the cite focused on faith and being a mom. Bristol hasn’t posted any pictures on that blog.
4. Information that hasn’t been announced includes: a. the date of the baby’s birth, b. the city or state of the baby’s birth, c. the hospital where the baby was born, d) how did C4P have time to post pictures and not the proud grandma, e) what kind of maternity leave policy does Dr.Jack-Me-Off offer to his employees, f) what is the reason for the name, Atlee Bay, or g) the amount of money paid to Bristol by Daily Mail for the exclusive story and first pictures of the baby.
5. Bristol and Dakota announced their marriage on June 8, 2016. Less than one year later they have another child. Given the history of the mysterious circumstances surrounding the birth of Trig and Sailor, inquiring minds want to know when was Atlee Bay actually born?
6. In an article, also on Daily Mail, Bristol was reported to be living in a suburb of Austin. That article was published on May 5th. That article indicated that Bristol was already past her due date, and the Dakota Meyer was traveling. Thank heavens Bristol was late giving birth to her third/fourth/fifth child or Dakota might have missed the blessed event. That is especially lucky since women who are having their third or more babies tend not to carry them as long as first time mothers...by 5 days.
7. What does Levi think about his son living so far from his father?
8. What does Todd think about having this cherry-picker born in Texas?
What a relief for the happy couple that Dakota is a veteran and thus Bristol will get all the medical care she needs, paid for by the government. Since she isn’t living in Alaska, she doesn’t get the free medical care that she might have gotten, being related to Todd, who has Eskimo heritage. Now that she lives in Texas, where maternal mortality has doubled since 2011, and is the highest in the developed world, Bristol must have been frightened to move to Texas as a pregnant woman. Maybe she was immune to the plight of Texas women because she is a born-again virgin. Maybe she just doesn’t have to worry about the “situation” any longer since she and Dakota are married?