Up until this moment, you might have presumed that Sarah Palin’s idea of “unthinkable” might be:
- Lying about Death Panels when there were none.
2. Waving to a foreign country who tried to influence the American election.
3. Starting a nuclear war.
4. Getting pregnant out of wedlock, as she did, Bristol did repeatedly, and Track’s girlfriends did.
5. Cursing like a sailor and brawling!
6. The President of the United States, bragging about trying to fuck a young woman and grab her by the pussy,
or mocking a disabled reporter.
7. Working as a pimp while your wife is Governor of the rape capital of America.
8. Claiming to give birth to a Down’s Syndrome child only to ignore his needs.
9. Wearing your daughter’s engagement ring after the engagement is broken off.
10. Inspiring a young man to kill and injure innocent people, including a child.
11. Being mounted on a dance floor on national television.
12. Reading about your husband and your police department in a book about prostitutes and pimps.
13. Reading about your lover in the tabloids.
14. Having the son of a man other than your husband.
15. Having to look in the mirror every morning.
16. Having a First Lady who has posed nude, repeatedly, and with other naked women.
If you guessed any of these, you’d be wrong. Sarah’s idea of “unthinkable” was singing on the floor of the House of Representatives.
The only thing the Representatives should be ashamed of was their disservice to the original song.