It has been reported that Grandma Palin was in a coma after a car accident. The story has been shown to be untrue. However the real question is why would anyone believe the story. Possible explanations are:
- People in a coma can’t talk, so somebody was hoping Sarah would stop talking.
2. The last time anyone heard her speak, there was suspicion of brain damage.
3. Some of the last pictures seen of Grandma Palin depicted a head injury.
After that head injury she was seen wearing items made of cloth,but typically found on tables, not worn on the upper torso. Thus there was further speculation of a head injury.
4. Palin has been known to be a bad driver.
5. People in a coma are often treated with steroids, and Palin has been looking like a patient on steroids.