The Secret Service did it again! This time the fence jumper at the White House had 16 minutes on the premises before being arrested.It’s not clear what he was doing on the grounds of the White House during that time. There is an absence of reporting about why he jumped the fence, or what he was doing before being arrested.
Perhaps there will be some “Fake News” or alternative facts, to identify who he really was.
- He was a photographer trying to get another nude picture of Melania.
2.He was a news reporter trying to prove that Steve Bannon has swastikas on the walls of his office.
3. He was a employee of President Obama,putting more wiretaps in the White House.
4. He was a messenger delivering a message from Meryl Streep to the Donald.
5. He was a delivery man for Uber Eats bringing the President his dinner.
6. He was a Secret Service agent, late to work, again, trying to disguise when he arrived for work.
7. He was a lawnmower man hired to mow the White House lawn, who forgot his pass,
8. He was Trump’s hairdresser, trying to remain anonymous.
9. He was the mysterious lover of Kellyanne Conway, and embarrassed for anyone to know that he was interested.
10. He was a golf instructor for Trump who didn’t want anyone to know he had worked with Trump on his swing.
11. The man was really Donald Trump himself, returning from finger enhancement surgery.
12. The fence jumper was really a Donald Trump impersonator who forgot to wear his orange-face.
13. He was Donald Trump himself, returning from his appointment with the plastic surgeon, and didn’t want anyone to know he had used a plastic surgeon.
14. He was a Donald Trump impersonator who forgot and wore a regular length tie.
15. It was Donald Trump himself, covered in cat hair.
16. It was a Mexican trying to evade arrest for rape.
17. It was a disabled reporter who couldn’t make it in the White House as Trump had all the ramps removed.
18. It was Sarah Palin visiting the White House the only way she could get in.
19. It was Vladimir Putin coming to the White House for a late night ride with his buddy.
20. It was Todd Palin bringing entertainment for President Trump.