I assumed Hillary Clinton didn’t really collapse, but this video demonstrates that she did!
She can get over her pneumonia with rest, antibiotics, and fluids.
Trump’s mental stability is more frightening than Hillary’s physical problems! Nothing can fix Trump’s problems.
- June 2016, the Atlantic. “Trump’s personality is certainly extreme by any standard, and particularly rare for a presidential candidate; many people who encounter the man—in negotiations or in interviews or on a debate stage or watching that debate on television—seem to find him flummoxing.” “Across his lifetime, Donald Trump has exhibited a trait profile that you would not expect of a U.S. president: sky-high extroversion combined with off-the-chart low agreeableness. This is my own judgment, of course, but I believe that a great majority of people who observe Trump would agree. There is nothing especially subtle about trait attributions. We are not talking here about deep, unconscious processes or clinical diagnoses. As social actors, our performances are out there for everyone to see.” ” When Barbara Walters asked Trump in 1987 whether he would like to be appointed president of the United States, rather than having to run for the job, Trump said no: “It’s the hunt that I believe I love.” “Who, really, is Donald Trump? What’s behind the actor’s mask? I can discern little more than narcissistic motivations and a complementary personal narrative about winning at any cost. It is as if Trump has invested so much of himself in developing and refining his socially dominant role that he has nothing left over to create a meaningful story for his life, or for the nation. It is always Donald Trump playing Donald Trump, fighting to win, but never knowing why. “
- 2015-Big Think-Narrcasistic Personality Disorder
- Jan. 2016, Raw Story-“Textbook Narcissist”
- August 2016-Washington Post-sociopath
- September 2016-Politicus-“a total flake” “Here is a truth of life. When you act as if you’re insane, people are liable to think you’re insane. That’s what happened this week. People started to become convinced he was nuts, a total flake.”
- November 2015-Vanity Fair-“textbook narcissistic personality disorder,”
- July 2016-Washington Post-“Textbook narcissist”“The most recent edition of the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders describes narcissistic personality disorder as being “characterized by the presence of both grandiosity and attention seeking” and lists nine criteria, of which five are necessary for diagnosis. Among them: a need for excessive admiration; preoccupation with fantasies of brilliance, power and success; and a sense of being special.
Those traits can lead to arrogance and haughtiness, and a single-minded pursuit of status that make close relationships difficult and devoid of true intimacy.”
- August 2016-Newsmax-“It’s becoming more and more clear that the biggest disqualifying factor as Donald Trump as president is his mental health,” O’Donnell said, noting that he has known the Republican nominee for a decade. “Donald Trump is unfit for the office of the presidency.”
The list goes on and on. Just as clearly as Hillary collapsed into the van due to pneumonia, Donald Trump is unquestionably unstable, unpredictable, and unapologetic for the outrageous things he does and says. He seems to take delight in stirring up controversy. He is the ultimate celebrity,…willing to do anything to get attention. He has no moral compass. He has no principles. He has no desire to make America great again. His only motivation is the promotion of Donald Trump. It’s like a horror movie. Imagine the plot of the next made-for-tv series. “White-House-Down” would feature Donald Trump as the main character, and every week would feature the new President doing or saying something worse than in the previous episode. From nuclear war to imprisonment of all people of a particular religion, each week would escalate the horror of a mentally ill president empowered with unbridled power. The final episode would feature Trump building a wall around the White House to imprison all his underage girls that were enslaved to serve the President.