Much has been reported on my FOIA case pending in Federal Court in Dallas. Dave Lieber of the Dallas Morning New, the Watchdog, picked up the story after it made its debut in the National Enquirer.
This is a glimpse into who Dave Lieber is.
He gave another interview on a local station in Dallas regarding the story.
It is still unclear what the ultimate outcome of the case will be. The trial court has dismissed the Secret Service and the Department of HOmeland Security and denied my request for attorney fees. These is one party remaining in the case, the Office of Inspector General. The mediation that began a week ago is still underway. We continue to attempt to settle the case. In the mean time, I have filed my notice of appeal, putting the government on notice that I intend to appeal the trial court’s decision that I should not be allowed to recover my attorney fees because this suit, and the documents requested were not of any “public interest.”
The following is a list of conduct represented in the documents produced that related to outrageous behavior of the Secret Service as it pertains to sex. Each item listed below is directly correlated to a sqecific document produced in this case that appears to have no relationship to the events that transpired in Colombia.
Corruption related to Sexual InDescretions
- Multiple reports of soliciting prostitutes
- At least 22 USSS agents have witnessed solicitation of a prostitute by an agent, only one reported it.
- Exchange of sexually explicit e-mail, including nude photos, with Russian FFN
- Exchange of sexually explicit e-mail with Brazilian FFN
- Indecent exposure Austin Texas
- Inappropriate touching on two occasions
- Officer walking around apartment complex completely nude 2 times, videotaped
- Molesting juvenile boy in Virginia after giving him alcohol and date-rape drug
- Male Agent solicited sex from a man in Puerto Rico using a government computer, after sex in hotel room prostitute stole his gun.
- Agent took nude personal photos on phone and offered to send
- Misuse of government vehicles to transport prostitutes
- Multiple reports of domestic violence
- Orlando office-sexual harassment –naked pictures e-mailed
- Attempted rape of female agent while on assignment by a male agent
- Unwanted touching in an elevator
- Three counts of aggravated sexual battery and indecent liberties with a minor
- Rape in Montgomery County
- Agent missed flight home-at brothel, two prostitutes drove him to the airport
- Made employees drink on job so he could “trust them”
- Agent ask male employees, “Where are my little whore/bitches?” “Have you slept with them yet.:
- Senior agent stalked subordinate, calls 5 or more times per day, called to office and invited to shower with him. NTAC-“Nice Tits and Ass Club”
- Helped with a Visa in exchange for sex.
- Bigger office promised in exchange for sex
- Got a tour of White House in exchange for sex.
- Multiple e-mails with nude photos
- Took pictures of having sex and posted using government computer.
- David Neiland, investigator in Colombia scandal, history of sending nude photos of himself
- Sexting, later promoted
- Sex with underage girls in Utah
- Two week relationship with Turkish female
- Agent called a “creeper” ( man who cheats on wife)
- One night stands allow as policy
- Male agent grabbed breasts of female agent
- Sex with a foreign national while at the US Embassy.
- “Porno-gate” two senior managers had pornography on the gov’t computers,
- Agent masturbating in office and asked woman walking by if she wanted to “finish him off” When she declined, male agent threatened to deport her (was a US Citizen)
- Soliciting prostitute in full uniform, driving gov’t issued vehicle.
- When the applicant hesitated performing oral sex,”If you stop, your application stops.”
- Police had to be called when agent insisted on “happy ending” from a masseus
- Supervisor choked female when she didn’t reciprocate his feelings
- Sexual intercourse at headquarters after hours with fellow employee
- Blackmailed multiple women that would post nude photos of them on internet if reported
In four years before Cartagena 105 reports of contact with foreign women. After Cartagena 423 contacts with foreign women were reported. Before Cartagena one-night stands while on a protective mission or trip were acceptable and did not need to be reported.
The most frightening thing about the list of sexual indiscretions above is that most of them were reported by outside agencies (e.g. state police departments) so the Secret Service had to make a record. There are untold examples of sexual indiscretions that surely occurred, but were never reported, because the Secret Service was so willing to cover up the scandal.