In Sarah’s latest Facebook post she provides her supporters with a close-up picture of an injury! Here’s the pictures:
While I’m sure that her head hurt, it is amazing that Sarah is so obviously desperate for attention that she posted a close-up view of a bloody cut above her eye. It seems that the cut was treated with super glue and did not require stitches. In the picture on the bottom right, it is clear that the only real cut is above the eyebrow, and any blood below the eye simply ran down her face.
Leave it to Sarah to try to make her injury about politics. Her commentary isn’t that she fell while running. She somehow tries to tie her injuries to Hillary.
The only thing Palin accomplished by this post is to convince anyone reading that if her logic seemed difficult to follow, she now has a head injury to explain her inability to think clearly. The post makes no sense. Instead of simply saying I fell and hurt my head, Sarah suggests that …wait I don’t know what her point is? It doesn’t make sense. Here is what she said:
“Leave Hillary Alone, Bullies
Aww, c’mon guys, give her a break. Anyone can be out of commission…. for weeks on end… whilst in the heat of battle for the highest office in the land. No press conferences for nearly a year? No scheduled campaign events for days upon days? No statements, no answers, no accountability, no problem. Layin’ low to run out the clock before November, but you’re SEXIST for noticing it.
And you’re MISOGYNIST for questioning a female’s fitness. Good t…
nd you’re MISOGYNIST for questioning a female’s fitness. Good thing media didn’t hound the crap out of ’08 candidate John McCain for his decades-old military medical records or I’d guess them to be hypocrites.
Leave Hillary alone! All that email-evidenced yoga, and wedding planning, and cookie-baking-grandma-duty wears you out. Believe you me.
Heck, even those of us claiming to be fit as a (seasoned?) fiddle, hit bumps in the wellness road. Even I. Especially I. (Remember Piper’s middle name is “Grace”; mine isn’t.)
Rock-running recently, I tripped over my own two feet and crashed & burned face-first. I recovered with the doc’s SuperGlue, and now any man who asks “what happened?” I’ll refer to as just a mean ol’ SEXIST bully.
Glad for Hillary’s protective media’s precedence. The next woman running for POTUS has no need to answer to much of anything, for we’ve got weddings to plan, and Down Dogs to do, and cookies in the oven! So just leave us alone, boys.
– Sarah Palin”
- How many times has Sarah received a head injury in the past?
- Who took her to the hospital?
- Did she really suffer a head injury as a result of a can thrown at her by Todd?
4. Was she rescued by an anonymous snowmobile good Samaritan?
5. Were Piper and Willow laughing at her?
6. If Sarah fell while Rock Running why didn’t she hurt her knees, elbows, and/or shoulder?
7. Why wasn’tt here dirt or mud on her clothes and face? Obviously the picture was taken before her face was cleaned up.
8. Were drugs involved?
9. If she hurt herself as described, where are her glasses, how badly were they damaged, and why don’t we see the impression of the ear piece on the side of her head? Why isn’t there an injury to the inside of her nose when the glasses would have been pushed into her nose when they impacted with the ground?
10. I thought Rock Running was something people did underwater? Surely the water in Alaska is too cold to rock run?
11. What the hell does Sarah’s injury have to do with Hillary Clinton?