Sarah Palin, the Ex-Half-Term Governor, has now turned Psychic, is predicting that if Trump doesn’t waffle back to deporting all illegal immigrants that his support will begin to erode. Pause and consider just how ridiculous this interview is.
- The interview is on Fox news, but there is no video footage of Palin. The visual image is a picture of Alaska, with only the voice of Sarah heard. It must be a remarkably bad hair day when Fox News won’t air an actual image of Sarah Palin.
- Palin admits that Trump has changed his stance on illegal immigration. Her recommendation is that he should change that stance again.
- Palin predicts an “erosion” of his support if he remains “soft” on illegal immigrants. What a joke! For Palin to predict an erosion of “Trump’s support” is like predicting the erosion by Colorado River that might result in the formation of a really big canyon.
For Palin to tie the erosion of Trump’s support to any one factor is laughable! Trump’s support has fallen to unprecedented lows.
- Hillary Clinton has opened up a 10-point national lead over Donald Trump in the Quinnipiac University poll of likely voters.
2. Among those likely to vote in November, Clinton grabbed 51 percent in a head-to-head matchup, while Trump earned 41 percent.
3. Hillary leads in support from women (60 percent to 36 percent), those between the ages of 18-34 (64 percent to 29 percent), and 35-49 (53 percent to 39 percent).
4. Trump’s only advantage is among men (48 percent to 42 percent), and uneducated whites (58 percent to 35 percent).
5. Even Independent voters prefer Clinton slightly, 46 percent to 41 percent.
Even Fox News is reporting that Trump’s decline in the polls is “getting serious.” “Yikes”.
Fox describes the Quinnepiac poll as extremely reliable. Fox points out: (1) It is from one of the best pollsters, (2) it was the one that was right on the money in forecasting Trump’s primary wins; (3) it is in line with other top-notch pollsters’ findings from earlier this month; and (4) it includes a likely voter screen.
For Sarah to “predict” an erosion in support for Trump is like predicting that the sun will come up in the morning. Her predictions are as laughable as her attempts to convince people that she is a hunter. She is a joke. Her predictions are a joke. By suggesting that Trump should change his position on immigrants AGAIN is a joke. She may have just disqualified herself from being considered an anchor for the upcoming Trump News Network.