Always thinking of more ways to extract more money from his supporters, Donald Trump has sent another e-mail. This new one looks like this:
Malia,Would you clear your schedule if I could treat you to dinner?
For a limited time, I’m offering supporters the chance to meet me on the campaign trail for dinner.
Contribute $5 or more today and be automatically entered to win.
You and a friend will have the chance to attend an upcoming Make America Great dinner event. Don’t worry about making the reservations, we’ll have that covered.
Unlike Hillary, where you have to donate millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation in order to get special treatment from her, my campaign Malia is about creating opportunities for all Americans.
And I want the opportunity to hear from you Malia over dinner, so I really hope you’ll enter.
I’m going to give you an update on the campaign, how we’re going to win in November, and share some insights into strategy that the liberal press and their Democrat cronies would love to hear. But they’re not going to. Those insights are only going to be reserved for top supporters like you.
So my friend, what do you say? Want to grab dinner with me?
We’ll take care of the flights and make sure you get a prime seat close to me, and all you have to do is contribute $5 or more to be automatically entered.
Donald J. Trump
Relevant observations are:
1. The Trump campaign considers me a “top supporter” even though I have never donated a dollar to his campaign.
2. Trump fails to disclose how many “top supporters” will be invited, when it will happen, how the people will be selected.
3. Who might be paying for the dinner. Notice he doesn’t say that he’ll be treating, but only that you can “sit” close to him. Trump probably believes that any supporter would be glad to buy him dinner.
4. The supporter who gets to buy him dinner might get to pay for dinner at the extravagant restaurant in Trump Tower, Jean Georges
, where caviar is the preferred appetizer.
5. It seems likely that you will not be considered for a place at the table is you are Muslim, Hispanic, Black, disabled, an educated women, a woman over the age of 14, a woman not a beauty queen or model.
6. Whatever you eat, you can be assured that you’ll be eating it with a fork.