It was July 25th that Sarah Palin last posted anything about Donald Trump on her Facebook. That is a period of over a week. That is an uncharacteristically long time for Palin to remain quiet about anything, especially a candidate she endorsed for President. Her lack of support for the Donald may be because:
- She doesn’t know how to respond to Trump’s hateful remarks about our weak military . Trump said: “I think we’ve become very weak and ineffective. I think that’s why we’re not beating ISIS. It’s that mentality.”
Sarah Palin has begun virtually every speech by recognizing the members of the military in the crowd, and thanking a vet.
Yet instead of thanking a vet, Trump has disparaged the family of a vet who made the ultimate sacrifice.
2. John McCain,who catapulted Sarah onto the national stage, has been an outspoken critic of Trump. McCain said:
“In recent days, Donald Trump disparaged a fallen soldier’s parents. He has suggested that the likes of their son should not be allowed in the United States — to say nothing of entering its service,” McCain said in a statement released by his office Monday. “I cannot emphasize enough how deeply I disagree with Mr. Trump’s statement. I hope Americans understand that the remarks do not represent the views of our Republican Party, its officers, or candidates.”
3. Sarah Palin endorsed Meg Whitman. Yet Meg Whitman has been unafraid of putting her love of country above her love of political party. She has announced that she despises Trump so much that she plans to vote for Hillary.
4. Sarah Palin indicated that she is thrilled that Dakota Meyer has married Bristol. Palin describe Meyer as the “best man” and said “It’s all good. Welcome to our family!” Yet Dakota Meyer has called upon Donald Trump to apologize to the Khan family.
5. There is one thing that Palin and Trump agree on. They would both like to nuke someone. Palin would like to Russia.
Donald likes Russia, and he is particularly fond of Putin (see interview at 35:00).
Donald would like to nuke someone else, but it is not clear who.