Finally, after four years of attempting to bring public recognition to the corrupt behavior of the Secret Service, there is a national news agency that has reported on the outrageous behavior. The story quotes from specific documents produced as a result of the FOIA requests. These were the documents produced only after the case was pending for a year, and after the entry of a Court Order.
If you are just joining the conversation, here are previous articles that refer to the documents produced.
- Part I: Relevant Background
- Part II: The Secret Service an Agency in Crisis: One Employee’s Account
- Part III: Notice to the Congressional Oversight Committee
- Part IV: Telling Lies is Part of the Culture of the Secret Service
- Part V: The Deception of David Chaney and the Secret Service
- Part VI: Critical Documents Still Missing in the FOIA Suit
- Part VII: Two Pages that Highlight the Culture of Corruption
- Todd Palin Prostitution Scandal: Part VIII David Chaney Admits History With Prostitutes!!!
- Todd Palin Prostitution Scandal: Part IX: The Secretsof the Secret Service Remain a Secret
It is ironic that it is Radar Online that picked up the story, and it was Radar Online that recently reported: