Sarah Palin appeared on the Match Game, a game show. One of the questions she was asked was:
DN: You’ve been in beauty pageants. How do you feel about Miss Teen USA eliminating its swimsuit competition?
Her answer might surprise you. Even though she paraded herself in a swimsuit in a beauty pageant, she responded by saying:
SP: I say right on! Good girls! Yeah. You don’t need to be paradin’ around, twistin’ around, showin’ your butt to some judge. Show what you’re made of in a more gracious and a more productive way. I woudn’t necessarily want my girls paradin’ around in a bikini in front of a bunch of judges.
The real question is how would she answer these questions?
- What two colors is Todd?
- What happened to the charges against Track for domestic violence?
- What really happened to Todd?
4. Was Todd really in the hospital?
5. What were Piper and Willow laughing about?
6. Were you one of the creeps Bristol was talking about? Why didn’t you blurr out Sailor’s face in your June 26th post?
7. Did Bristol demand that you return the ring, or did you sell it back to Dakota?
8. What does Trig call you?
9. What does Todd call you?
10. What does Trump call you?
11. Does anyone in your family have a real job?
12. What ever happened to that copyright suit?
13. What ever happened to that trademark suit?
14. What ever happened to your dog?
15. Do you know where Trig is?
16. Have you fired the person who does your photo-shopping yet?
17. What’s Rebecca up to these days?
18. When was the last time you went to church?
19. You quit being the Governor of Alaska more recently than you were the Governor. Why aren’t you introduced as the “Quitter”?
20. Who is Track’s real father, and what happened to him?
21. Are you going to save money and combine the wedding party of Britta and Jordan?
22. What happened to you?
23. Do you and Glen keep in touch?
24. You realize that you lost the 2009 election, don’t you?
25. Do you still snort cocaine?
26. Do you and Trump use the same type of tanning lotion?
27. You realize that you’ve messed up more times than we can count?