Entertainment Tonight brags that it got the “Exclusive” story regarding the wedding of Bristol and Dakota! Quotes from the happy couple included:
“Hard work and God’s grace are the foundation of our new life together, and with the love and support of our family we know we can get through anything,” they added.
I have some “exclusive” questions regarding this marriage…
1. If this was a family event, where is the family?
2. If this was a private wedding, and the happy couple wanted no one intruding on their space, who took this photo? Why did they announce the wedding in the media by giving an “exclusive” story to Entertainment Tonight?
3. If they are going to be relying on the “love and support of their family” why didn’t they invite at least immediate family to the wedding? Why wouldn’t they at least invite Tripp?
4. Are the “loved ones” they are referring to the ET readers? Thus far Grandma Palin hasn’t posted a single word on her Facebook about the wedding. Maybe she is just too busy planning the wedding party for Track and Britta?
5. Why did Dakota pick a black ring? Is it because it is made of tungsten carbide which is often used in making armor-piercing ammunition? Or is its use in making nuclear weapons what attracted Dakota to this look?
6. Who is taking care of the kids while the happy couple are on their honeymoon?
7. Will Bristol work outside the home with Dr. Jack-Me-Off, now that she is married?