Red State features an article today which declares that Sarah Palin the, half-term quitter, who has not held political office for 7 years, should be his ONLY choice for Vice President. The author explains quite simply that “ if you don’t like it you can cram it. ”
For goodness sake. If she was qualified to be McCain’s running mate, she surely is the logical choice for Trump. Consider all that she did to qualify herself before the ’08 election.
My favorite is the Road to Nowhere.
The “Road To Nowhere” was a $375 million “mega-project” designed to connect Juneau to the towns of Haines and Skagway via 50 miles of new road along the steep slopes of an avalanche-battered canal, ending at a ferry terminal at the Haines river.
As of 2005, Haines had a population of 2,400, while Skagway had 870 residents. According to the Alaska Transportation Priorities Project, a group promoting “sensible transportation systems in the state,” the Road to Nowhere is an irresponsible waste. The project has received more than $100 million in federal and state funding.
Since the ’08 election she has enhanced her credentials by:
- Sarah quit her job as Governor.
2. She has given lessons in sensitivity to gun violence victims.
3. She has given lessons on religious sacraments.
4. She has become an expert on warfare.
5. She has become an American History expert.
6. She has become a celebrity.
7. She has become the grandmother to 3 1/2 more children.
8. Todd is really staying at home now.
9. Sarah is more fit than ever.
10. Sarah has perfected her public speaking skills.
11. The Palin family has united, defending each other from vicious attacks.
12. She has learned to protect the environment by economizing on gas.
13. She has a dog.
14. She still has a son/grandson with Down’s syndrome.
15. She knows how to pick winners.
16. She has some amazing friends.
17. She already has a theme song.
Sarah Palin would be the perfect compliment to the Donald. Together they would make America great again!