It’s been 8 years since John McCain chose Sarah Palin as his Vice Presidential running mate. We know much more about Palin today than we did then. She looks much different.
She has more books than she did then.
She’s been the star of more television shows than then.
She has more grandkids than she did then.
We know more about Todd than we did then.
We know more about Sarah than we did then.
Yet we know that if Trump picks Sarah Palin as his Vice Presidential running mate
(1) He doesn’t really want to be President of the United States.
(2) He will lose.
(3) Women across the country will turn out to support his opponent in the race.
(4) It will signal the end of the Republican Party. They will never recover.
(5) An “independent” candidate will surely enter the race and split the conservative vote.
(6) It will do permanent damage to our country.
Whatever your political views, surely we can all agree that a Trump/Palin ticket would do unspeakable harm to our country.