1. You remember when Sarah Palin proclaimed that she was an advocate for special needs kids?
In fact she hasn’t been an advocate for her own special needs kid.
2. You know how many times Sarah Palin has proclaimed her love for Alaska.
She loves it so much she is living in Arizona.
3. You remember when Sarah Palin proclaimed that she was in favor of the bridge to nowhere?
Then she wasn’t!
John McCain specifically spoke out against it!
4. You remember when Sarah Palin railed against pork.
However she obtained pork for Alaska.
5. The most strikingly ugly face of Sarah Palin’s is her support, and feigned good wishes, to Jews around the world, when in fact she has written a book to complain about the tolerance in the United States of religions different than her own. Let me be clear. Sarah Palin is making money off her book declaring that it is wrong to wish someone “Happy Holidays” instead of “Merry Christmas.” “Happy Holidays” instead of “Merry Christmas” is the recognition that some Americans celebrate a different holiday at this time of year. The most obvious holiday that is celebrated during the same holiday season as Christmas, by thousands of Americans, is Hannukah.
(Palin’s own post from 2012 featured this Menorah)
Nobody accused Palin of being tolerant of people who look different, practice a religion different than her own, or hold different political views than her own. However what is sickening, and inexcusable is Palin’s attempts to portray herself one way, when in fact she acts completely the opposite. Like the bridge to nowhere, pork-barrell spending, special needs children, Alaska, and now Jews, it is clear that Sarah Palin will use anyone and anything she can to promote herself. When she traveled to Israel, she proclaimed herself to be a friend of Israel. She declared she had flags of Israel “on my desk, in my home, all over the place.”
Throughout that trip she wore a huge star of David, and a key David.
On every Jewish High Holiday this year, she has made sure to include a reference to that holiday on Facebook.
Remember her remarks on Rosh Hashana.
This was he post on Passover this year.
She remembered to atone for her sins on Yom Kippur, this year also.
In the past she remembered to say “Happy Hannukah.” This was her post in 2011.
In 2009 she even attended a celebration for Hannukah.
This year as she travels for book signings, not a word is mentioned by Palin about Hannukah.
Her Facebook is void of any reference even though Hannukah started six nights ago, the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Obviously she couldn’t be wishing people a Happy Hannukah, or Happy Holidays, while she is promoting her new book attacking people for embracing all religious holidays, or wishing others “Happy Holidays?” The truth is that Sarah Palin will do or say anything that will make her money, or that she perceives to be the popular view at the time. She is fickle. She has no integrity. Her attempts to characterize herself as a friend to Jews is only for political or monetary advantage. Sarah Palin is not two-faced, she is ten-faced, and they are all repulsive.
The only lights Palin celebrates, are not the lights of Hannukah, but the lights illuminating the remains of dead animals, killed by someone named Palin.