palin laughing

Two guys are sitting in a bar, and one guy says to the other, “Sarah Palin is so dumb, it makes me think about some memorable quotes, like…

John Wayne said:

““Life is tough, but it’s tougher when you’re stupid.”

stupid person gun

Bill Cosby said:

“A word to the wise ain’t necessary – it’s the stupid ones that need the advice.”

Benjamin Franklin said:

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.”

Bertrand Russell said”

“The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.”

An anonymous member of the mainstream media said:

“It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people like Sarah Palin, who pays no price for being wrong.

“Life is hard; it’s harder if you’re stupid, like Sarah Palin.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative…take Sarah Palin for example.

“I have many regrets, and I’m sure everyone does. The stupid things you do, you regret… if you have any sense; and if you don’t regret them, maybe you’re stupid, like Sarah Palin.

“Books are as useful to a stupid person as a mirror is useful to a blind person. Isn’t Sarah Paliin the one who doesn’t read?

Wasn’t it Sarah Palin who said:

“I’m stupid, I’m ugly, I’m dumb, I smell. Did I mention I’m stupid?

“It would be so simple for Sarah Palin to be wise. Whe could just think of something stupid to say and just say the opposite”

Sarah Palin’s belief in God is merely an escapte from her monotonous, stupid and foolish life.

“Success in almost any field depends more on energy and drive than it does on intelligence. This explains why we have Sarah Palin as a leader.

Reddd Foxx said:

“Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.