“Hey Malia and similar Nazi-Talmudists…start thinking about that one-way ticket to Israel…or maybe some of you are going to be shoved inside a forced-labour camp
Love you Jews…but only if you are in Israel! Have a nice day”
“Emily” inquired about why would I allow this kind of hateful comment to appear on this blog? It seemed necessary to demonstrate the extent of the bigotry that is associated with Sarah Palin. Whether Palin causes people to become bigots, or whether she simply attracts bigots is not the issue. Either way, Sarah Palin should be ashamed of her bigoted attitudes and those of her supporters. Palin appears to be indiscriminate in her discrimination.
1. Asians: Her dad said that she left school in Hawaii because she was uncomfortable around all those Asians.
2. Blacks: Palin defended Dr. Laura’s repeated use of the “N” word. Then there is the report that Palin referred to President Obama as “Sambo”. There was also a public outcry by African Americans as a result of exclusion in the Palin administration while she was Governor.
3. Hispanics: When Arizona passed its law allowing racial profiling targeting Hispanics, Sarah Palin supported the law.
4. Homosexuals: The book Palin tried to ban from the Wasilla library was Daddy’s Roommate.
5. Muslims: Sarah Palin objected to Muslim Americans practicing their freedom of religion to worship on property they owned in New York.
6. Jews: Although Sarah Palin has advertised herself as a supporter of Israel, that is different than promoting freedom of religion and respect for Jews.As illustrated by the “Key of David” she wore on her trip to Israel, it appears she thinks SHE will be the person to convince the Jews of Israel of the error in their ways, and embrace Jesus as the savior.
Over one year ago, I posted this article warning about the bigotry that Palin and her supporters had toward Jews. When Gabby Giffords became the victim of a mentally ill shooter, Palin suggested that Sarah Palin was the victim of a “Blood Libel” a term used to attack Jews. As time has gone by, Palin has demonstrated that if you are not white, conservative, and Christian you shouldn’t have the same rights that she enjoys. Consider what Palin, and her supporters, fail to recognize about Jews in this country:
1. Jews comprise only 1% of the world’s population(13 million).
2. Jews have won more Nobel prizes than any other ethnicity, and a disproportionate number, 160 out of 660, or 24% compared to their 1% of the population.
Consider the famous Jewish scientists, businessmen, and thinkers, Albert Einstein (the most famous scientist of the 20th century),
Karl Marx (German Philosopher and founder of modern economic history and sociology) , Signumd Freud ( founder of psycho analysis and the father of psychiatry), Jonas Salk ( created the first Polio Vaccine), Abraham Waksman (antibiotics), Haym Solomon and Isaac Moses (created first modern banking institutions), Altmans, Gimbels, Kaufmans, Lazaruses, Magnins, Mays, Strausses, Rosenwald, Hart, Shaffner, all leaders in retail department stores and marketing. Jews have also been key figures in American literature and film including Philip Roth, Saul Bellow, Bernard Malmud, Woddy Allen, Steven Spielberg, Flo Zigfield, Samuel Goldwyn, and Louis Mayer. Consider famous Jewish inventors including Theodor Judah (chief architect and engineer for the American Transcontinental railroad) and Emile Berliner the inventor of the phonograph. Remember the contribution of Jews to Art and Literature like Mark Chagall, one of the 20th century great painters, and Poet Emma Lazarus most famous for her poem “give me your tired…your poor…your huddled masses” found on the Statute of Liberty.
As a group, American Jews tend to be better educated and earn more than the average American. Forty six percent report family incomes of over $100,000 compared to 19% of all Americans. Twenty seven percent of Americans have college or postgraduate education education. Fifty nine percent of American Jews have comparable degrees. Until the 1950s, a quota system at elite colleges and universities limited the number of Jewish students.Today, American Jews no longer face the discrimination in higher education that they did in the past, particularly in the Ivy League. For example, by 1986, a third of the presidents of the elite undergraduate clubs at Harvard were Jewish. Rick Levin has been president of Yale University since 1993, Judith Rodin was president of the University of Pennsylvania from 1994 to 2004 (and is currently president of Rockefeller University), Paul Samuelson’s nephew, Lawrence Summers, was president of Harvard University from 2001 until 2006 and Harold Shapiro was president of Princeton University from 1992 until 2000.
Perhaps it is Sarah Palin’s attitude toward Jews that causes her to continually condemn the “elites”. I wonder how “Pete” would measure up to some of these Jewish leaders of our country? My husband is a Jew and in the last two years alone he has created over 100 jobs in his business, when jobs are so desperately needed in the country. My son is a Jew. He’s a senior at an Ivy League college, majoring in Chemistry, and applying to Graduate programs in Chemistry in hopes to one day make a difference in science and medicine. He may not be the next Nobel Prize winner, but you can bet he’ll be trying to help mankind, regardless of a person’s religion or bigoted attitudes. My oldest daughter is a Jew. She is a Junior at an Ivy League college and working to become an expert in alternative energy to help the country make a transition from our dependence on foreign oil, while saving the environment. She has been to Togo Africa, Istanbul, Turkey, and Israel during the last two summers in an effort to help these countries advance their attempts to become energy independent. My youngest daughter is a Jew. She is still in High School and spends three hours every weekend tutoring less fortunate children who need help in math and English. The United States of America is a better place because of these Jews. I wonder if “Pete” thinks the country is a better place because of ANYTHING he has contributed?