You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Hand’ tag.
At least one media source seems to be reporting on the story that Bristol fabricated the birth date of Sailor. As the basis for support they report:
“For 48 hours there was not a word about the birth on Bristol’s blog on Patheos. In fact, at the same time the baby was allegedly being born, the blog had two completely irrelevant posts. Of course, the blog is ghostwritten by one Nancy French and I guess she had not been brought into the scheme.
For 48 hours, there was not a word on Sarah Palin’s Facebook or Instagram or Twitter pages about the miraculous birth.
Then, on Christmas Day, Sarah’s Facebook page and Bristol’s Instagram page featured a black-and-white photo of Sarah and Todd holding an infant, wrapped in the same leopard-skin blanket as seen in the earlier photo of Tripp and the infant.
BUT: Sarah’s Facebook comments and photo were posted — according to source data on the photo — from NEW ORLEANS. If Sarah and Todd were in N.O., how were they able to hold the baby wrapped in the same blanket the baby was wrapped in up in Alaska?
Why would Sarah and Todd Palin be in New Orleans around Christmas? There can be only one reason for her to go there and that is to visit Jason Recher, the Registered Agent and Manager of Sarah’s shell company NorthStar Strategies, LLC — the other shell company is Grey Stategies, Inc. run by Doug McMarlin. Since Sarah is selling her Arizona house, she must be in a panic about money and is meeting with her financial managers trying to figure out how to avoid bankruptcy.
As for the photo on Bristol’s Instagram of her son Tripp welcoming his new baby sister: (1) the pic is black and white while the pic of Bristol with the baby is color; and, (2) at the time the baby was allegedly born (Christmas Eve), Tripp was with his father Levi Johnston, according to photos and comments on Levi’s wife’s Facebook page.
No one has posted the baby’s weight and length — it’s common for new parents or grandparents to tell the world the baby’s size.
Several bloggers checked with every hospital that Bristol could have gone to — none of them delivered a baby for Bristol Palin on Christmas Eve.
“For all the people saying I gave birth 11/4/15…here is my IV that was started on 12/22/15 when I was admitted, my baby girl was born 12/23/15 stop trying to create controversy where none exists, desperation is the ugliest thing,” she captioned a split photo of herself in a hospital bed alongside her famous mother, former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palinas well as a close up of her IV bracelet. The photo was later deleted from the account. This new photo is interesting for several reasons:
- The change in the date is obvious. The one is clearly visible in the “2” that are written over the ones.
2. The image of Sarah has clearly been photoshopped. The shadow below Sarah’s chin is different than the shadow below Bristol’s re-aligned chin.
3. The background is wrong. Sarah is in the place that the ball on the bed should be.
4. More impressively, the photo above shows the change in color of the wall behind Bristol’s bed to be to the right of the bed. In the new picture posted of Sarah and Bristol, the line in the wall where the color in the wall changes appears directly behind Bristol’s head, to the left of the part in her hair.
5. Sarah’s fingers over the bed are placed over a bright white image of the bed sheet, which doesn’t match the color of the bed sheet to the right of Bristol’s head. Moreover the line of the mattress doesn’t line up if you compare the line to the left and right of Bristol’s head.
6. The IV in the picture above, is in the RIGHT HAND, AND THE HOSPITAL BRACELETS ARE ON BRISTOL’S LEFT HAND. IN THE NEW PICTURE, THE HANDS ARE SWITCHED!!!!! LET ME REPEAT! THE HANDS ARE SWITCHED!!! THE IV IS IN THE LEFT HAND, AND THE HOSPITAL BRACELETS ARE ON HER RIGHT HAND! Also check out the part in Bristol’s hair. In one picture it’s on the right and the other is on the left.
7. Finally we know from Sarah’s Facebook Post that she was in New Orleans on the 23, and 24th of December. Of course she was because sheposted this picture from New Orleans, pretending to have been at the hospital.
Notice that various things are different in this photo. Sarah has on different glasses, a different shirt, and has the part in her hair a different side.
Bottom line is that Bristol has doubled down on her lies. She lied. Now she has lied again. This time she displays her ignorance to think that people watching are so foolish that we wouldn’t notice that the IV mysteriously changed hands!
Who could forget this picture?
Palin tried to pretend that she wasn’t an idiot for writing on her hand when she was speaking in public.
Now it is clear that she hasn’t learned her lesson! This is the picture of Sarah Palin from the video clip of Palin talking to Seth Meyers. It is clear that she hasn’t a clue about that which she is talking, but the writing on her hand makes it clear that she is a clown…but she’s not very funny!
Just when you thought Sarah Palin had provided all the humor one could tolerate, she has out-done herself. Stephen Colbert called her a “f#@*ing retard”. John Stewart, highlighted the signs at the Tea Party convention suggesting that someone didn’t want a “Pubic Option”. Last night on MSNBC Keith Olbermann did a hand routine mocking Palin’s use of her hand as a note pad. Even when kids write on their hands, and limit their notes to a few words, they don’t usually have to cross some out. Not Sarah Palin. She mocks President Obama for using a teleprompter, but she uses her hand!
It would be fun to laugh at these comedians if we could be sure the United States of America would not be embarrassed by Palin running for the highest office in the land. She is a joke, and we should put her in her rightful place…on Saturday Night Live, not on a news show. Fox News should be embarrassed to call her a “newscaster” or a “pundit”. The only thing she is good for reporting is the words that she can spell and write on her hand. Even if I identified with the Republican Party or Rick Perry, I would be embarrassed to be associated with Sarah Palin. I would be embarrassed to have the best person I could find to endorse me, to be a person who writes on her hands, and then reads from those hands on national television. Maybe she thought that the fee of $100,000.00 for the speech was not enough to justify the expense of note cards. Maybe this is an example of “common sense” or conserving resources? Wait…I know why she did it…maybe she has a special place in her heart for the hearing impaired, and she wrote on her hand for their benefit. Perhaps she can learn a few words in Russian, so when she writes on her hand in Russian and waves they will understand her message.