You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Lies’ category.
Speaking with The Daily Beast about her 13 year affair with failed presidential candidate Herman Cain, Ginger White revealed the following:
“I wasn’t surprised when women came out with sexual harassment allegations. My initial reaction was, ‘They’re not lying,’ because he feels as if he can approach any women, say whatever he wants to say, and they’re going to be OK with that, just because he’s Herman Cain. He’s very sure of himself. He has this arrogance about him. He feels as if, when he walks across the room, all eyes are upon him. Herman Cain loves Herman Cain.”
What was Cain’s attorney L. Lin Wood’s response? Wood stated, “I think anyone who has had the opportunity to meet Mr. Cain would not disagree with that general description.”
So does that mean Wood’s believes his own client is a pompous, narcissistic liar? Did Wood’s go to law school with Jerry Sandusky’s attorney?
Herman, get a new attorney. You are going to need a good one now that your wife Gloria knows about your hobbies.
Herman and Gloria Cain may have been married for 43 years, but according to a family insider, their marriage seems as real as Mitt Romney’s tan. “It never felt like a real marriage when I was around them,’’ says the friend. “Mostly he was always gone and his wife seemed to be OK with it. Not being together seemed the norm for their marriage, and Gloria didn’t seem to mind. His kids didn’t seem to mind either. He was king of his castle and no one questioned him,’’ says the friend. “It was an uncomfortable set-up for an outsider like me to be around. He was so indifferent to everyone. But I liked Gloria. She was warm and kind.”
If Cain cares half as much for his wife and family as he professes, he will drop of the race and fade out of America’s collective conscious.
Maya Angelou once said, “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.” Herman Cain has shown his wife, family and the country who he is, and we would all be remiss to ignore the real Herman. From sexual harassment settlements to Cain’s admission he gave Ginger White, a woman he allegedly had a 13 year affair with, money it is apparent Cain is showing us the real Herman. Cain’s attempt to “reestablish” his character, is like Bristol Palin trying to reestablish her virginity.
Herman Cain indicated he would be willing to take a lie detector test, if there was a good reason. It seems likely that there will never be a reason that he thinks would justify taking a lie detector test. After all is his memory is failing him, it would likely fail on a lie detector test. The funny thing is that Shailey Tripp took three lie detector tests and passed all three, but Herman Cain doesn’t seem to think taking one is necessary for him. Just in case he changes his mind, and agrees to such a test, I wanted to do my part to make sure the appropriate questions were asked.
QUESTIONS FOR HERMAN CAIN
1. Is the reason you can’t remember Sharon Bialek that all white women look the same to you?
2. Is the reason you can’t remember Sharon Bialek that you didn’t help her get a job?
3. Is the reason you don’t remember Sharon Bialek that you only recognize women by the back of their heads?
4. Are you now, or have you ever, been in business with Todd Palin?
5. If you are innocent, why hasn’t the Anchorage Police Department issued a press release to the National Enquirer vindicating you?
6. Do you have a wife? Do you remember her name? Do you recognize her by her face or are you more familiar with the back of her head?
7. At the next Republican debate would you be willing to have all candidates hooked up to lie detector equipment?
8. Did you write this book yourself, or did you have a blonde ghost writer do the job?
9. Do you discriminate against African American women?
10. What were the job qualifications for the women who applied to be on your campaign staff?
11. Did God tell you to run for President so you could afford benefits to your women?
12. Is this your idea of how to solve the unemployment problem in the U.S.?
13. Do you descriminate against the handicapped?
14. Do you offer to help men find jobs too?
15. Do you provide letters of recommendation?
16. Can a woman list you as a reference on her resume if she meets your standards?
17. Is 999 the number of women you have recommended for jobs?
18. Were you the one to recommend Sarah Palin to John McCain?
19. Were you the one to recommend Bristol Palin to Dancing with the Stars?
20. Do you represent the standards followed by the Republican Party?
Yesterday Herman Cain held a press conference for the purpose of addressing the four allegations of sexual harassment. Although he admitted to having had memory of some dealings with Karen Kraushaer, he denied that his behavior was in any was suggestive or inappropriate. He characterized the settlement agreement as a contract. Of course a settlement is a contract. However there was no indication of any reason that the employee would be entitled to $45,000 as severance. This part of Herman Cain’s statement was only the beginning of the story. He mentioned there might be more “allegations” by other women. As if four allegations weren’t enough, the very fact that Cain is preparing his fans for the inevitable means that Cain knows there are so many women that he has offended, that you can bet there will be more.
The most offensive part of the statement was the claim that he did not remember Sharon Bialek. Ninety-eight percent of the time when a witness, who would have had personal of an event, says they don’t remember something, you can bet they simply don’t want to admit the truth of the matter asserted. In this way if the person asking the questions has or finds some evidence that the person did commit the act, you can’t call him a liar…he is just forgetful. He may be telling a lie when he says he can’t remember something, but nobody has developed a way to prove what a person really remembers. Thus the headlines today will all say that Herman Cain denied the allegations, but what he really said was that he didn’t remember Ms. Bialek, not that he didn’t harass her. Given the fact that we know of four women who claimed Cain sexually harassed them, and Cain says there may be more, it seems there is a very real possibility that Cain harassed so many women that he really only remembers the last 40 or 50!!