Over the course of the last two years we have seen and heard a multitude of insults made by, and to, Sarah Palin. Just so you don’t miss any, here is my list. Can you think of any I have missed?
Insults Directed at Sarah Palin
1. Insults of Tina Fey at the Mark Twain Prize award at the Kennedy Center
“And, you know, politics aside, the success of Sarah Palin and women like her is good for all women – except, of course –those who will end up, you know, like, paying for their own rape ‘kit ‘n’ stuff,” Fey said. “But for everybody else, it’s a win-win. Unless you’re a gay woman who wants to marry your partner of 20 years – whatever. But for most women, the success of conservative women is good for all of us. Unless you believe in evolution. You know – actually, I take it back. The whole thing’s a disaster.”
2. Michelle Obama on Sarah Palin
“I think (Biden) was a really good pick,” Michelle Obama said, and added, “People say they have amazing chemistry, and it’s true. What you learn about Barack from his choice is that he’s not afraid of smart people.” The crowd softly chuckled.
3. Joan Rivers on Sarah Palin
Palin is “stupid and a threat,” and that those who blame her for the Tucson shootings are “right.”
“You’re canceled on Fox because of what you said about Sarah Palin”
Fox execs can “go f*** themselves.”
Fox is “a bunch of dirty liars and they’re backpedaling” and simply doing “damage control.”
4. Comedy Central Discusses Palin’s Commentary on the “N” Word and the “R” Word.
5. Aides to John McCain, John Weaver and Steve Schmidt Say Palin Presidency Would be Sign of the Apocalypse
6. Christie Todd Whitman: Sarah Palin Lacks “Depth” to be President
7. Former Bush Adviser Nicolle Wallace Reveals Palin’s “Cynicism” & “Troubling Deficiencies”
8. Michael Savage: Palin Not Electable
9. Barbara Bush Hopes Palin Stays in Alaska
10. Colin Powell: Sarah Palin Not Ready to be President
11.. Matthew Dowd: Palin “Unqualified”
12. Senator Lincoln Chafee: Palin a “Cocky Whacko”
13. Karl Denninger Calls Palin a “Douchebag”
14. Lisa Murkowski says Palin lacks the “intellectual curiosity” to be the President.
15. Karl Rove says Palin lacks the necessary “gravitas” to be the president.
16. Steve Schmidt, McCain’s campaign manager, said …”were she to be the nominee, we would have a catastrophic election result.”
17.Robin Williams described her as the person…”least likely to read a book, and the most likely to burn one.”
Insulting Names and Disparaging Remarks Made By Sarah Palin
1. “corrupt bastards”
4. “limp, impotent”
6. sambo –
9. an “aspiring porn” star –