Megyn Kelly of Fox has proved herself to be the champion of respecting privacy concerns. When the Duggar girls were embarrassed by the disclosure of the inappropriate touching of them by their brother Megyn protected their privacy by doing an exclusive interview of the girls, so that only Fox News audiences would know of their ultra-sensitive and embarrassing experience. Only 250,000 people have watched the video on you tube.
Bristol Palin has made a plea that people respect her privacy regarding the pregnancy she announced on social media. She posted a picture of a sonogram of a baby, but it probably wasn’t her child. She would never publicize the pictures of her child for money or celebrity.
Because Bristol hasn’t disclosed who is the father, or when the baby is due, or who she has slept with during the last 9 months, it is clear that this type of information is private, and should only be revealed for a lot of money …on national news. Anonymous sources think that this would be a perfect opportunity for Megyn Kelly on Fox to help Bristol protect her privacy, and at the same time help her financially. It seems likely the show will air soon, as it is unclear when the baby is due. Certainly Fox would want to do an interview with Bristol when pregnant, and then one after the baby is born.
It is anticipated that Bristol won’t disclose in the interview who the father is, how many people she has had sex with over the last year, or weather her virginity was stolen this time. It is anticipated that those topics will be the subject of her new book, set to come out in time for Christmas.
Unnamed sources think the subject of the Megyn Kelly’s interview will be Bristol’s choice of names for the baby(ies) she is carrying. The problem is that Bristol didn’t avoid this situation, and didn’t pause before she played.
Thus there is a significant dispute as to whether these are names that Bristol chose for her child/children or whether some liberal blogger just made them up. The names considered for her child/children are:
1. If a boy, TRIGGER. It is a “T” name. It would be a reminder of guns, and Uncle Trig.
2. If a girl, TRIXIE. It is a “T” name. It would be a way to honor Todd’s entrepreneurial spirit.
3. If twin boys, T and T. It is a “T” name. It would be a reminder of explosives. If it was hard to remember which twin was which, you’d never be wrong by calling each “T”. TnT would be a catchy title for Sarah’s next book.
4. If twin girls, THING 1 and THING 2.
They are both “T” names. Dr. Suess is one of Sarah’s favorite authors.
1 and 2 would be really cute nicknames.
5. If twins, a boy and a girl, Shay for the girl, and Lee for the boy. Bristol would be able to call all of her kids to come for dinner, calling Shaylie Tripp. The kids would all be honored to be named for a famous author and masseuse.
They’d also share something in common with their Grandpa.